Trophee Eric Bompard | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Trophee Eric Bompard

NatachaHatawa

Final Flight
I thought we can't see CD's or at least it doesn't read in friday's ticket? :scratch:
It isn't written, but you can go (I did last year). It's just that many people don't enjoy them, so they don't bother publicising it.

How many people should I expect to be ahead of me if I don't show up early? Because to tell the truth, I'm not that interested in seeing all the CDs, and my friend is probably even less interested - a few would be enough. What would happen if we showed up around 14:00 or even a bit later? Will the kids have taken over by then? Will we have to fight over decent seats with the people from FSU or the Brian Joubert forum? I guess not, because they'll be there early, wouldn't they... ;)

I think I wrote this before, but it'll be my first trip to Paris and I have so little time, I just don't want to spend any more of it in line than I absolutely have to :frown2:.

If you're only two, you might be able to find a good seat. Concerning the kids, last year, I can remeber that a bunch of them came only for the compuslaries (what's the point in that). It might be a good idea to come during the compulsaries and s soon as you see the kids leave just grab a seat.

Buttercup

Record Breaker
If you're only two, you might be able to find a good seat. Concerning the kids, last year, I can remeber that a bunch of them came only for the compuslaries (what's the point in that). It might be a good idea to come during the compulsaries and s soon as you see the kids leave just grab a seat.
Thanks! I think we'll do that, though hopefully I might be able to meet some of you guys there, at one point or another :cool:.

Just two more weeks!!! :yes:

NatachaHatawa

Final Flight
I've just come up with an idea. What if those of us who arrive early meet up and save seats for those coming later? Maybe we could wave a flag or a sign to identify us?

Trewyn

Medalist
Sounds like a good idea! I'm going to try to get there early, so I'll help saving seats. I'm not sure we have a Belgian flag or something at home... I'll look :)

Buttercup

Record Breaker
I've just come up with an idea. What if those of us who arrive early meet up and save seats for those coming later? Maybe we could wave a flag or a sign to identify us?
Sounds like a good idea! I'm going to try to get there early, so I'll help saving seats. I'm not sure we have a Belgian flag or something at home... I'll look :)
It's so nice of you to offer to do this! :) I know I for one would be really grateful... And it would be much more fun than all of us sitting separately.

NatachaHatawa

Final Flight
I'm still not 100% sure I'll be there on Friday yet (just 80%) - I'll tell you n Saturday after I've had the lessons I'm planning to skip to go to the TEB.

Trewyn

Medalist
I'm also skipping a whole day of class to go to TEB! But I made that decision back in May, without even knowing what classes I would be missing. I'm pretty sure it won't be too bad.

And it would be much more fun than all of us sitting separately.

Exactly! Perhaps it would be best that the people who want to have one or more seats saved PM me with the number of seats and the time at which they (appriximately) intend to arrive (eg during the CD or OD, or right before men's short or something).
Oh; and where exactly are the best seats? front rows behind the judges? (I've never been to a skating competition before)

hellsbells21

Spectator
I have 2 extra tickets for TEB 17-Oct 18:30 (LP Ladies & Dance)

Porte N - Range 23
(These are 2nd row seats!!)

Will let them go for face value. PM me if interested.

JewelInTheSun

Rinkside
I don't know, whether this question was already asked or not.
Will be the Pairs FS broadcasted by French television? Or something else?

npavel

On the Ice
I don't know, whether this question was already asked or not.
Will be the Pairs FS broadcasted by French television? Or something else?

All I found
France Television
17.10.2009 France 2: 14h50 - 16h45 CET Pairs LP & Men LP
18.10.2009 France 3: 15h25 - 16h20 CET Gala

rain

Record Breaker
I'm really excited to see the debut of Virtue and Moir's Olympic season programs. They should win this event easily, but I'm really curious to see what they've come up with to take a run at an unprecedented gold medal.

I'm curious to see what Sasha Cohen will bring to the table in her first GP in years. I've always been a fan of her skating, so I'm really hoping she's been able to bring her jumps up to snuff.