Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 152

Thread: Ladies' LP

  1. #121
    Proud Sarah Hughes Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    813
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueAndJutice View Post
    Mao's 3Axel Analysis


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGQCtJQJ-vE

    This analysis is just the analysis.

    Please don't say racism.
    More like uberism.

  2. #122
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by HCOSurfer View Post
    More like uberism.
    Why Dont you Check Competitor's skill?

    This is not uber's act.

  3. #123
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    510
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueAndJutice View Post
    Mao's 3Axel Analysis


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGQCtJQJ-vE

    This analysis is just the analysis.

    Please don't say racism.
    Wow, Mao is the best! Yu-Na can't even do a triple axel! Mao puts Yu-Na away!

  4. #124
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    practising Smetana's Macbeth and the Witches...
    Posts
    274
    Quote Originally Posted by Andalusia View Post
    Wow, Mao is the best! Yu-Na can't even do a triple axel! Mao puts Yu-Na away!
    Who is Mao? Who is Yu-Na? They must be two really random skaters I've never heard of, no wonder if they have no skills... That Yu-Na girl no 3A and the one called Mao, no consistent 3/3....bad... definitely not the niveau of current ladies skating!!!!!!!!












    Irony, people, irony

  5. #125
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    242
    you absolutely right, just "the" analysis!
    the truth is, Mao Asada can do a 3A, Yu-Na cannot. So get over it!

    Quote Originally Posted by TrueAndJutice View Post
    Mao's 3Axel Analysis


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGQCtJQJ-vE

    This analysis is just the analysis.

    Please don't say racism.

  6. #126
    Down With It
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    13,691
    It AMAZES me how much effort some people are putting into this. WHO CARES???

    I'm not even CLOSE to being a fan of either of them but these nitpicks are just too much. One day they will retire and the points will be moot.

    As another poster so nicely put it "WHO LET THE BOTS OUT?" Imagine if Asada wins the Olympics (actually, I don't want to )

  7. #127
    Rooting for the divas with Kwanford Spun Silver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    4,880
    I like Leonova!

    You just never know who's going to peak at the right time. She reminds me of Sarah Hughes.

  8. #128
    Custom Title bekalc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    3,100
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Dog View Post
    It AMAZES me how much effort some people are putting into this. WHO CARES???

    I'm not even CLOSE to being a fan of either of them but these nitpicks are just too much. One day they will retire and the points will be moot.

    As another poster so nicely put it "WHO LET THE BOTS OUT?" Imagine if Asada wins the Olympics (actually, I don't want to )
    ;lol: I'm getting tired of it myself as well. I love both girls, think they are amazing talents. I'm willing to admit that both have their issues "of course" but well STILL!!!

    I refuse to watch any of the "she lips" or she underrotates or she prerotates videos. PERIOD.

    Maybe there should be a thread called

    She doesn't deserve credit for that: Videos! Pictures! of Jumps you think were unfairly credited. Post right here and only here! Or A.K.A the Mao and Yu-na bashers thread....
    Last edited by bekalc; 04-18-2009 at 06:59 PM.

  9. #129
    Custom Title Mathman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Detroit, Michigan
    Posts
    28,826
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueAndJutice View Post
    Why Dont you Check Competitor's skill?

    This is not uber's act.
    TrueAndJutice, I think you should understand why your posts on this thread are being met with ridicule and dismissal. There are two reasons.

    First, you have not shown any interest in figure skating except repetitiously to play on a one-stringed harp about Mao Asada's Axel jump, in an effort to annoy other members of this forum. This is trolling. It is a breach of Internet courtesy and is expressly forbidden by the Golden Skate posting guidelines.

    Second, the makers of the videos that you are linking to, although they know how to edit video, do not know anything about figure skating. If you are acquainted with these film-makers personally, I urge you to tell them to go to a skating rink and sign up for some lessons. There they will learn proper technique for the Axel jump.
    Last edited by Mathman; 04-18-2009 at 08:43 PM.

  10. #130
    Down With It
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    13,691
    Not to fan the flames, but I looked at the video maker's profile. All the videos have to do with the stupid controversy brought up by Yu Na and her TV network (i.e. they involve Japanese skaters in near misses in various practices). Then the last two are edited videos of Asada's 3A.

    Make of it what you will; between ourselves, I could care less about either skater but I smell trouble-maker here. I figure it's the same person because the language style's similar

  11. #131
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    440
    Quote Originally Posted by HCOSurfer View Post
    More like uberism.
    Race does not equal nationality. Koreans and Japanese are not two different races.

    Mao's second axel is already downgraded, let it go already. Her name is one of the best ironies yet from the ubers.

  12. #132
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    172
    why dose some Korean always look down and say bad to Japanese skaters, especailly Mao?

    becouse of the history? or Some Korean think yu-na is much better than mao asada?

  13. #133
    Medalist
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    89
    congratulations to Caroline, the highest TES overall. I just wonder why her marks in US national competition are so low, wierd


    Quote Originally Posted by yangjie View Post
    why dose some Korean always look down and say bad to Japanese skaters, especailly Mao?
    maybe they regard Mao as the major competitor of Yuna

  14. #134
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,217
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Dog View Post
    Not to fan the flames, but I looked at the video maker's profile. All the videos have to do with the stupid controversy brought up by Yu Na and her TV network (i.e. they involve Japanese skaters in near misses in various practices). Then the last two are edited videos of Asada's 3A.

    Make of it what you will; between ourselves, I could care less about either skater but I smell trouble-maker here. I figure it's the same person because the language style's similar
    And I am rather amused at how that video maker (not-so) cleverly disguised his/her motives by using the username 'maofan22'.

    I just hope that these types of uber-fans realize that with every ridiculous trolling video/comment they make, they're chipping away at whatever little shreds of crediblity (if any) they have left.

  15. #135
    Down With It
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    13,691
    At least the Kwaniacs didn't resort to stuff like this. Although there was that compliation of 35 Cohen mistakes (I don't know if the maker of that was an MK fanatic though)

    People like this clearly turn me away from these skaters. Not that I liked them much in the first place, anyway. That's not to take away from their great talent though.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •