Why Dont you Check Competitor's skill?

This is not uber's act.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueAndJutice View Post
    Mao's 3Axel Analysis

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGQCtJQJ-vE

This analysis is just the analysis.

Please don't say racism.
    Wow, Mao is the best! Yu-Na can't even do a triple axel! Mao puts Yu-Na away!

Custom Title
    practising Smetana's Macbeth and the Witches...
    Quote Originally Posted by Andalusia View Post
    Wow, Mao is the best! Yu-Na can't even do a triple axel! Mao puts Yu-Na away!
    Who is Mao? Who is Yu-Na? They must be two really random skaters I've never heard of, no wonder if they have no skills... That Yu-Na girl no 3A and the one called Mao, no consistent 3/3....bad... definitely not the niveau of current ladies skating!!!!!!!!

Irony, people, irony

Custom Title
    you absolutely right, just "the" analysis!
    the truth is, Mao Asada can do a 3A, Yu-Na cannot. So get over it!

Mao's 3Axel Analysis

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGQCtJQJ-vE

This analysis is just the analysis.

Please don't say racism.

Down With It
    It AMAZES me how much effort some people are putting into this. WHO CARES???

I'm not even CLOSE to being a fan of either of them but these nitpicks are just too much. One day they will retire and the points will be moot.

As another poster so nicely put it "WHO LET THE BOTS OUT?" Imagine if Asada wins the Olympics (actually, I don't want to )

Rooting for the divas with Kwanford Spun Silver's Avatar
    I like Leonova!

You just never know who's going to peak at the right time. She reminds me of Sarah Hughes.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Dog View Post
    It AMAZES me how much effort some people are putting into this. WHO CARES???

I'm not even CLOSE to being a fan of either of them but these nitpicks are just too much. One day they will retire and the points will be moot.

As another poster so nicely put it "WHO LET THE BOTS OUT?" Imagine if Asada wins the Olympics (actually, I don't want to )
    ;lol: I'm getting tired of it myself as well. I love both girls, think they are amazing talents. I'm willing to admit that both have their issues "of course" but well STILL!!!

I refuse to watch any of the "she lips" or she underrotates or she prerotates videos. PERIOD.

Maybe there should be a thread called

She doesn't deserve credit for that: Videos! Pictures! of Jumps you think were unfairly credited. Post right here and only here! Or A.K.A the Mao and Yu-na bashers thread....
    Last edited by bekalc; 04-18-2009 at 06:59 PM.

Why Dont you Check Competitor's skill?

This is not uber's act.
    TrueAndJutice, I think you should understand why your posts on this thread are being met with ridicule and dismissal. There are two reasons.

First, you have not shown any interest in figure skating except repetitiously to play on a one-stringed harp about Mao Asada's Axel jump, in an effort to annoy other members of this forum. This is trolling. It is a breach of Internet courtesy and is expressly forbidden by the Golden Skate posting guidelines.

Second, the makers of the videos that you are linking to, although they know how to edit video, do not know anything about figure skating. If you are acquainted with these film-makers personally, I urge you to tell them to go to a skating rink and sign up for some lessons. There they will learn proper technique for the Axel jump.
    Last edited by Mathman; 04-18-2009 at 08:43 PM.

Down With It
    Not to fan the flames, but I looked at the video maker's profile. All the videos have to do with the stupid controversy brought up by Yu Na and her TV network (i.e. they involve Japanese skaters in near misses in various practices). Then the last two are edited videos of Asada's 3A.

Make of it what you will; between ourselves, I could care less about either skater but I smell trouble-maker here. I figure it's the same person because the language style's similar

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by HCOSurfer View Post
    More like uberism.
    Race does not equal nationality. Koreans and Japanese are not two different races.

Mao's second axel is already downgraded, let it go already. Her name is one of the best ironies yet from the ubers.

Custom Title
    why dose some Korean always look down and say bad to Japanese skaters, especailly Mao?

becouse of the history? or Some Korean think yu-na is much better than mao asada?

Medalist
    congratulations to Caroline, the highest TES overall. I just wonder why her marks in US national competition are so low, wierd

Quote Originally Posted by yangjie View Post
    why dose some Korean always look down and say bad to Japanese skaters, especailly Mao?
    maybe they regard Mao as the major competitor of Yuna

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Dog View Post
    Not to fan the flames, but I looked at the video maker's profile. All the videos have to do with the stupid controversy brought up by Yu Na and her TV network (i.e. they involve Japanese skaters in near misses in various practices). Then the last two are edited videos of Asada's 3A.

Make of it what you will; between ourselves, I could care less about either skater but I smell trouble-maker here. I figure it's the same person because the language style's similar
    And I am rather amused at how that video maker (not-so) cleverly disguised his/her motives by using the username 'maofan22'.

I just hope that these types of uber-fans realize that with every ridiculous trolling video/comment they make, they're chipping away at whatever little shreds of crediblity (if any) they have left.

Down With It
    At least the Kwaniacs didn't resort to stuff like this. Although there was that compliation of 35 Cohen mistakes (I don't know if the maker of that was an MK fanatic though)

People like this clearly turn me away from these skaters. Not that I liked them much in the first place, anyway. That's not to take away from their great talent though.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast