Dube and Davison injured at WTT | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Dube and Davison injured at WTT

Nadine

Record Breaker
Hmm, the first thing that came to my mind when I heard about this a day or two ago was accidents don't just happen, not really, it's just so enigmatic.

I wish them both well, they (& the Germans) were the only pairs I enjoyed watching at 2009 Worlds.

Kypma

Final Flight
I think this is allowed -- Dave Carmichael has a photo of Jessica falling and hitting Bryce in the eye with her elbow. From the positionning in the photo, it seems like the twist was missing a half rotation and hopefully his body slowed her fall, although, from the video, her legs his the ice first but then she broke at the waist and her forehead hit the ice before the rest of her upper body.

Wishing them the best in the season to come,

-kypma

mycelticblessing

Final Flight
^ Thanks for the photo. With that much of a rotation missing, it's no wonder an accident happened. Bryce was pretty lucky to have escaped uninjured. Her elbow could have hit him really hard in the face. Maybe they'll be going back to the double twist next season. Even though the triple is worth slightly more, they can do the double better and it's much less risky.