Dube/Davison Accident (Gala).. again! Why? | Golden Skate

Dube/Davison Accident (Gala).. again! Why?

eleonora.d

On the Ice
Why such kind of pairs accident again happened to Jessica and Bryce..again? Just coincidence? I really hope so..love them

http://www.skatetoday.com/insideedge.php?blog_id=144&frompage=latestblog

2008 World bronze medalists suffered a nasty accident during the exhibition at The World Team Trophy today in Tokyo. While executing a triple Lutz twist Dube slammed to the ice from about nine feet in the air when Davison was unable to catch his partner. Dube was carried off the ice by Davison and transported to the first aid room.

The risky triple twist move is a new element the duo has been trying to master all season. According to Skate Canada officials Dube hit her head on the ice and is being transported via ambulance to a nearby hospital as a precautionary measure. Davison remained at her side.

gold12345

Medalist
That picture is scary! Their twist sometimes scares me. You can tell they haven't been competing it for very long. I hope Jessica is okay and recovers fine.

HCOSurfer

Final Flight
I don't know why, but this team has been very accident prone over the past couple of years. I hope she fully recovers!!!