Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: World Team Trophy: Final Thoughts

Yeah! Lets get this party started. enlight78's Avatar
    I wonder who takes the trophey home?Evan or USFSA. I already wishing that the olympics had a team format. I'm sure Italy would qualify this time.

"Hold an edge and look sexy!" museksk8r's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Joesitz View Post
    How about Abbott in WTT. Is he so pleased that everyone skated well except him?
    From what I saw, Jeremy skated very well in his LP. He successfully completed a beauty of a 4toe and he landed all of his triples except the 3Axel, plus I believe he suffered an under-rotation call on his 3Lutz, which I hope he remedies for this upcoming season. He still managed to solidly finish a respectable 5th in the mens' portion of the team competition against some heavy hitters, like Joubert, Lysacek, Chan, and Oda.
    Last edited by museksk8r; 07-07-2009 at 09:49 AM.

Always supporting skaters :) 100yen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathman View Post
    About the unrepresented countries, the ISU should invite the top five counties and then have a rogue team as the sixth team.
    Somehow I think that would lead to a huge mess with different skating federations on how to split up the prize money .___.
    Also, I think the idea behind it was to get different skating organizations to get more skaters in different disciplines rather than just having about one skater actually winning competitions *cough cough*
    But it is an interesting idea...like fantasy figure skating?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5