Almost at 2000 Posts | Golden Skate

Almost at 2000 Posts

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
maybe a pie in the face..... ;)

actually, I think I owe you a keyboard for when you spit up all over it the last time I made you laugh.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Would a :birthday::party::party2::party2::clap::bow::love:

Do?

If your birthday is too far away, would you prefer :party::party2::party2::clap::bow::love: ?

In any case, early congratulations, :rock:

Kwanford Wife

Record Breaker
Am I being mocked here? There's no mocking in figure skating... and actually Doris, the birthday greetings are awesome because tomorrow I turn 27... again...:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Hmmm... the fastest way to get to 2000 posts is to go find a Mao fan and imply she's not the BEST EVER... (KW slinks off to start trouble...)

antmanb

Record Breaker
You can get a HUGE board lovefest from me for all the fanstastic posts you've written, the hilariously snarky comments you sometimes come out with, some extremely thoughtful and thought provoking things you've written both about and also not about skating.

So

:party: for the approaching 2000th post!

:birthday: for tomorrow!

and

:party2: for Mao-bot baiting .... and :rofl: because as if you wouldn't do the same if someone tried to :bow:Kween:bow: bait :laugh:

Ant

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Hey KW, you know I think you're the best!!! However, you only have almost 2,000 posts.....why so few???? :biggrin:

Also, greetings on being 27 again!!! :clap: :clap:

cake-birthday.gif