Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Tonya Harding on Oprah

Tonya Harding on Oprah

I heard that Tonya will be on Oprah on Thursday this week, along with Lorena Bobbitt.

Custom Title

Tonya

Not sure I understand the point of this. Especially showing up with Lorena Bobbit. I think she continues to make bad choices in her life.

*shrugs* Oprah's also going to hear George and Cindy Anthony next month talk about how their Daughter didn't murder their Granddaughter... we're getting close to the spring season closure... so big controversial names will be seen all over the place I'm sure.

Banned
    Wow, Oprah is trash!

I think Oprah is desperately seeking to keep her viewership up...

I've never been a fan of her show, but I know that she isn't the only game in town these days and she's starting to get lost in the mix (how many times has she lost to Ellen now?)

Medalist
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonichelle View Post
    I think Oprah is desperately seeking to keep her viewership up...

I've never been a fan of her show, but I know that she isn't the only game in town these days and she's starting to get lost in the mix (how many times has she lost to Ellen now?)
    The show with the 10-year-old girl who knows nothing about sex and she is learning it from A-Z on Oprah I thought was really pathetic way to get viewers. Kind of reminded me of Brooke Shields in Pretty Baby but this little girl was like a Shirley Temple.

The Zamboni Rocks!!! sillylionlove's Avatar
    East of the Pacific, West of the Atlantic, South of Canada and North of Mexico
    I can't stand Oprah! And now she is just trying to get ratings....but sad to say I might DVR it to watch Tonya. I am such a hypocrite!!

Figure Skating Is A Dangerous Sport Dee4707's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sillylionlove View Post
    I can't stand Oprah! And now she is just trying to get ratings....but sad to say I might DVR it to watch Tonya.
    Sillylionlove, if you do DVR it, will you tell us about it, please, please!!!

You know it!!!

Figure Skating Is A Dangerous Sport Dee4707's Avatar
    You know it!!!
    Super....can't wait, you're the best

Besides I might watch lorena Bobbitt. I mean how can you go wrong watching the interview of someone who cut off her husband's privates!!

Oprah is returning to her roots of schlock. One guest 'fixing' a championship; the other a butcher. Her ratings should get back to normal after they dropped because of not backing Hilary.

Lol, I might just watch this.

Banned
    Besides I might watch lorena Bobbitt. I mean how can you go wrong watching the interview of someone who cut off her husband's privates!!
    If you think about it, you really have to blame society for not punishing her appropriately, and also blame society for being interested in anything she has to say. She's a deranged butcher who should be locked away, not someone who should be sitting in a comfy chair on a talk show. If a guy had cut off a woman's parts, would he be chumming it up on Oprah, or be locked away?

As for Tonya, she's an idiot for agreeing to dirty her image even more than it already is by appearing on a show with the aforementioned animal.

Would it be ok, if the husband had cut off Leorena's breasts? I think not but then I am against savagery.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast