Tonya Harding on Oprah | Golden Skate

Tonya Harding on Oprah

ks777

Record Breaker
I heard that Tonya will be on Oprah on Thursday this week, along with Lorena Bobbitt.

kyla2

Final Flight
Tonya

Not sure I understand the point of this. Especially showing up with Lorena Bobbit. I think she continues to make bad choices in her life.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
*shrugs* Oprah's also going to hear George and Cindy Anthony next month talk about how their Daughter didn't murder their Granddaughter... we're getting close to the spring season closure... so big controversial names will be seen all over the place I'm sure.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I think Oprah is desperately seeking to keep her viewership up...

I've never been a fan of her show, but I know that she isn't the only game in town these days and she's starting to get lost in the mix (how many times has she lost to Ellen now?)

lisadotdash

Rinkside
I think Oprah is desperately seeking to keep her viewership up...

I've never been a fan of her show, but I know that she isn't the only game in town these days and she's starting to get lost in the mix (how many times has she lost to Ellen now?)

The show with the 10-year-old girl who knows nothing about sex and she is learning it from A-Z on Oprah I thought was really pathetic way to get viewers. Kind of reminded me of Brooke Shields in Pretty Baby but this little girl was like a Shirley Temple.

sillylionlove

Medalist
I can't stand Oprah! And now she is just trying to get ratings....but sad to say I might DVR it to watch Tonya. I am such a hypocrite!! :rofl:

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I can't stand Oprah! And now she is just trying to get ratings....but sad to say I might DVR it to watch Tonya.
Sillylionlove, if you do DVR it, will you tell us about it, please, please!!!

sillylionlove

Medalist
Besides I might watch lorena Bobbitt. I mean how can you go wrong watching the interview of someone who cut off her husband's privates!!

Oprah is returning to her roots of schlock. One guest 'fixing' a championship; the other a butcher. Her ratings should get back to normal after they dropped because of not backing Hilary.

Particle Man

Match Penalty
Besides I might watch lorena Bobbitt. I mean how can you go wrong watching the interview of someone who cut off her husband's privates!!

If you think about it, you really have to blame society for not punishing her appropriately, and also blame society for being interested in anything she has to say. She's a deranged butcher who should be locked away, not someone who should be sitting in a comfy chair on a talk show. If a guy had cut off a woman's parts, would he be chumming it up on Oprah, or be locked away?

As for Tonya, she's an idiot for agreeing to dirty her image even more than it already is by appearing on a show with the aforementioned animal.

sillylionlove

Medalist
Would it be ok, if the husband had cut off Leorena's breasts? I think not but then I am against savagery.

I was being sarcastic. That's the great thing about DVR...I can fast foward to the part I want to see and skip the rest!!!

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
As for Tonya, she's an idiot for agreeing to dirty her image even more than it already is by appearing on a show with the aforementioned animal.
Poor Tonya, she just never had anyone help her with what's appropriate and what isn't. It' s like no one ever told her that picking your nose in public is not appropriate...I do feel sorry for her.

Nadine

Record Breaker
I didn't watch this, nor do I intend to, I never watch Oprah, nor much t.v. as far as that goes.

I honestly wish Tonya well. And I extend my heartfelt condolences to her on the loss of her father Al (my late father's name was also Al, short for Albert). :)

Tonya, if you ever read these types of sites (I hope not, for your well being, though I hope a friend might), I just want to say that I never tire of watching your 1991 US Nationals LP performance ~ best one I've ever seen by a woman ~ you were truly blessed!

isk82

On the Ice
I didn't watch this, nor do I intend to, I never watch Oprah, nor much t.v. as far as that goes.

I honestly wish Tonya well. And I extend my heartfelt condolences to her on the loss of her father Al (my late father's name was also Al, short for Albert). :)

Tonya, if you ever read these types of sites (I hope not, for your well being, though I hope a friend might), I just want to say that I never tire of watching your 1991 US Nationals LP performance ~ best one I've ever seen by a woman ~ you were truly blessed!

What a nice thing to say.

I, too, can watch that performance over and over and find something new and interesting every time. It was a great skate on so many levels.