Votes: 5 6.6%
  • Other

Votes: 9 11.8%

• Total voters

Jaana

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
I think that Witt´s Carmen was awesome, but decided to choose a newer performance: Evan in 2007 US Nationals. That was really fantastic!!!

alithia

Final Flight
Navka/Kostomarov, I loved the whole interpretation, Tatiana was so into it.
And then I'd go for Bestemjanova/Bukin, the exact opposite Carmen.

jennylovskt

Medalist
I am just wondering if the question asked, "Which was a better Carmen between Evgeni Plushenko's version and Evan Lysacek's version?" Which one would get more votes? To me, Plushenko's version is way better than Lysacek's version.

evangeline

Record Breaker
I am just wondering if the question asked, "Which was a better Carmen between Evgeni Plushenko's version and Evan Lysacek's version?" Which one would get more votes? To me, Plushenko's version is way better than Lysacek's version.

I agree! Although it had some bobbles, I actually preferred Plushenko's Carmen LP to Lysacek's Carmen AND Plushenko's own 06 Olympic LP, especially at the beginning of the program when it was a fantastic, cocky, enfant terrible type of performance (I say that in the best way possible). And of course, the crazy jumps as well--the 4-3-3 and the 3A-half loop-3F. Just insane.

Kwanford Wife

Record Breaker
Granted, this was the last time I heard Carmen without being physically ill... skaters - please please please stop the madness!!! There is more than this piece of music ... :banging::banging: