TV Trivia -- "Quiz" #1 | Golden Skate

TV Trivia -- "Quiz" #1

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
The book has three parts to it... "Actors & Actresses" , "Shows" , and "Characters"

The first section is Actors and Actresses... so all questions will be pertaining to those.... there are 70 questions in this section so I will do 5 every other day ok? :)

so here they are:

1. What famous actor, who portrayed Dustin Hoffman's father in The Graduate, played the voice of KITT on "Knight Rider"?

2. What soap star played the voice of Charlie on "Charlie's Angels"?

3. Which Monty Python alumnus created and starred in the hilarious comedy "Fawlty Towers," about a husband and wife who run a small hotel?

4. Who was the only cast member of "Gilligan's Island" not invited by producers to reprise their role for the short-lived "Return to Gilligan's Island"?

5. Which two "Diff'rent Strokes" stars have been sent to prison for commiting felonies?

Good Luck

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Yikes Toni, these are tougher than I thought.......gone to put on my thinking cap.........42

4dogknight

Final Flight
TV Trivia -- "Quiz" #1

1. What famous actor, who portrayed Dustin Hoffman's father in The Graduate, played the voice of KITT on "Knight Rider"?
A: William Daniels
2. What soap star played the voice of Charlie on "Charlie's Angels"?
A: John Forsythe
3. Which Monty Python alumnus created and starred in the hilarious comedy "Fawlty Towers," about a husband and wife who run a small hotel?
A: John Cleese
4. Who was the only cast member of "Gilligan's Island" not invited by producers to reprise their role for the short-lived "Return to Gilligan's Island"?
A: I can’t find a reference to this show anywhere; but did find five others. How about a hint with the year?
5. Which two "Diff'rent Strokes" stars have been sent to prison for commiting felonies?
A: Todd Bridges and Dana Plato

4dk

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
It was probably Ginger, played by Tina Louise. I watched a show about the cast, and apparently she had a really hard time being taken seriously as a "serious" actress after that show. I can't imagine she'd agree to reprise the role after she'd left it behind.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
4dk - 4 correct
RealtorGal- 1 correct

gotta be faster show!

I'll put more up tomorrow! looks like we'll be done with all this in no time! LOL

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
That's what I get for watching the rest of the baseball playoffs....I'll be there for round 2..........:\ 42

4dogknight

Final Flight
But what was the year of the ill fated Return to Gilligan's Island?
Stuff like this will drive me nuts and keep at it until I find the answer. Perhaps my dog type wasn't correct - Scottish Terrier should have been a Pit Bull. (Or Wolverine)

4dk

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
The book doesn't say... maybe later on there will be a question that gives us the answer but so far I haven't found it :(