Icenetwork WTT on Demand is up.Finally! | Golden Skate

Icenetwork WTT on Demand is up.Finally!

Nadine

Record Breaker
Thanks!

Mao Asada is such a joy to watch.

Miki is so beautiful, I thank her so much for going for the quad in order not to disappoint her fans (I'm one, always have been), but for now I think she should lay off the quad & not re-injure herself. She has everything she needs to make the Olympic podium, even to win, no need to take any unnecessary chances.

The two American ladies (i.e. Caroline & Rachael) also did a fine job, they did the USA proud, I wish there was at least one more slot at the Olympics next year. May the best lady win.

P.S. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that Sasha comes back to eligible competition in the Fall ~ she has it all ~ to this day, as God is my witness, she's the only lady at the last Olympics wherein I can watch her LP over & over & over again (lol, not counting other favorite Olympic performances that I make sure to watch at least a couple of times a year, if not more - Oksana Baiul's 1994 Olympic SP is the standard for me by which all others are judged - and Sarah Hughes 2002 Olympic LP is simply the best ever; magical, truly a dream performance that happens once-in-a-lifetime, if one is lucky enough to be chosen for such an honor by the Creator).