Photo ID returns | Golden Skate

Photo ID returns

beep_beep

Medalist
I'll give it a shot
Big possibility I'm wrong:
Plushenko standing, Yagudin sit (but I guess these you knew already...:) )
The girl with the cap looks like Naomi Nari Nam and the girl in Yagudin's lap looks like that other korean lady... aaarrghh can't remember her name right now...

gourry

Final Flight
I'll give it a shot
Big possibility I'm wrong:
Plushenko standing, Yagudin sit (but I guess these you knew already...:) )
The girl with the cap looks like Naomi Nari Nam and the girl in Yagudin's lap looks like that other korean lady... aaarrghh can't remember her name right now...

You are right!:clap: And the girl in Yagudin's lap is Yuna Kim. :laugh: Good old days... IIRC, this photo was taken in 2006 in Korea. Hyundai Supermatch I think.

beep_beep

Medalist
I thought it was Yu-Na at first, but she looks different, perhaps her age is the reason...
Could that one be Na-Young? But I think that's Yu Na now... :scratch:

R.D.

Record Breaker
OOPS....should have clarified. I meant the girl to OUR right, not to the "technical" right in the pic.

I can confirm that the lady on the left (that is, OUR left) is YuNa. I found it on HER facebook site. However, I don't know who the girl on the right (OUR right) is, and that's where I need you guys' help...

shallwedansu

On the Ice
Like beep_beep said, I think it's Naomi Nari Nam. I think it was taken during an ice show in Korea. I remember Brian (Orser), Naomi, and Yu-Na performed a piece together.