Unusual crushes... | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Unusual crushes...

fumie_fumie

Final Flight
Hallo, Wie gehts? It is a pleasant surprise to see another person from Austria, yet it's disheartening to see you are against your own nation's past, it's present and it's future. I am going to give the FPÖ my vote in the parliamentary elections in June... seeing I am returning to Austria in a couple-weeks... I hope that it is successful. It is the only solution for my beloved country. I refuse to have my future children go to school and be a minority (White-Austrians, however my future husband is Flemish) but the point is that they deserve a comfortable, secure future without any threats of Americanization and Islamification, I see both as equal threats to Austria's identity... The FPÖ is THE answer. Minus Haider the BZÖ has no future though they have some great programs. Why are you against your country? I guess you are content with Austria having a Turkish president, Turkish signs on all our cities, your children learning Turkish? Pity....

Moien.

Interesting discussion.

I believe Luxembourg is one of the countries in Europe that has the situation you describe happening at this moment. I believe, the native language - Luxembourgish- is now spoken by less than half of the population in the capital. I've been listening to RTL (er-te-raal) everyday and am amazed by the sheer volume of American music the station plays. I hear very popular luxembourgish songs (i.e. Firwaat) once in a blue moon. It's pretty sad.

Simone

Match Penalty
Moien.

Interesting discussion.

I believe Luxembourg is one of the countries in Europe that has the situation you describe happening at this moment. I believe, the native language - Luxembourgish- is now spoken by less than half of the population in the capital. I've been listening to RTL (er-te-raal) everyday and am amazed by the sheer volume of American music the station plays. I hear very popular luxembourgish songs (i.e. Firwaat) once in a blue moon. It's pretty sad.

Thanks for the post:

Yes, it is very sad, the disintegration of the language(s), the disintegration of the culture(s), the disintegration of the traditions(s) of nations to be replaced with a morally-blank, materialistic, shallow culture. I normally feel alienated by many of my peers in Austria, they are all "mainstream" and concerned with having new cellular-phones, newest fashions, to watch the latest "reality" television shows, as I am more old-fashioned, some call me a romantic... same can be echoed for my American peers as I study abroad here. However, they are not my concern (the Americans), my concern is firstly for Austria (and the Austrians). Our beautiful culture, our beautiful language, our beautiful traditions, our beautiful cities all face industrialization, massive influx of mosques, shopping-malls, all these things so alien to our culture... my country has changed more in fifty years after World War II than a millennia before it.. it's not a positive development... if I speak out against the EU tyranny, the 'open-borders' policy, I am called "narrow-minded". That I am surely not. While I believe it is important to learn and to respect about other cultures it is not good to sacrifice one's own culture on the altar of "multiculturalism" and "inclusiveness".

The EU is a vehicle for the abolishment of the homogeneity of European countries... it creates artificial 'demographic crises' to bring in a lot of extra-European immigrants and then pass these tyrannic "positive discrimination" laws which make it damn impossible for Europeans to elect governments in their own interests as opposed to the treasonous ones installed by the EU. The media for decades has been softening, has been pacifying the masses to lessen the likeliness of a revolt.. I am not for violent overthrow (think Bolshevik Revolution) however I believe we (Austrians) should take our nation back. Our mentally challenged president is sleeping with the sword of Allah and when she strikes... treason... the EU is Totalitarianism.. Stalin couldn't have dreamt this better.

I would not be surprised if there was one uniform language to be spoken in the EU in ten years, Arabic.

Last edited:

Simone

Match Penalty
Can we keep the politics to the political forum? I wanna perv over Cillian. lol

Lol, I wanna too. I agree this thread has gone way off track.. I guess that is what I get for including rather controversial figures... :biggrin: