Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sexiest Male Skater Take 3 :-)

rgirl181

Sexiest Male Skater Take 3 :-)

More "others" from the pack. Personally I like Jian Tong of Pang & Tong, but I also really like Hongbo Zhao and of the two, Hongbo's been around longer and also was really hot, IMO, skating "Turandot" at World's this year. I also like Maxim Stavyski.

After we get all the results of however many polls this ends up as, we'll do a "Sexiest Male Skater Super Poll: GS's Sexiest of the Sexiest." The five guys on the final poll will be the ones with the most votes. So vote for your man on every poll if you want him to get to the finals. And keep listing other "others"--if need be, we might even do a fourth poll before the Super Poll. Is this off season stuff or what:lol:

Pookie

Re: Sexiest Male Skater Take 3 :-)

Steven Cousins. This poll was much easier :D

icenut84

I didn't think it was easier! I was stuck between the first three - Steve, Maurizio and Gwendal. I chose Maurizio

SHINE2002

Is there even a contest? Gwendal all the way!! :lol:

HamiltonBrowningFan

STEVEN COUSINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rgirl181

Icenut,
    Have you ever seen that photo of Anissina&Peizerat where Gwendal is bare-chested? Whoa, baby :evil:

I voted for Gwendal but I hope Hongbo gets a couple of votes. I thought he had such a gallant sexiness about him when he skated "Turandot," plus afterwards when he said in an interview that he wished he could melt his World gold medal together with Xue's and give them both to her--sigh--they don't make much like that anymore.

And Gags was cute even when he was falling. And anybody who could smile that much being Babs's partner--that's a man who loves women.

Steven Cousins is the one guy on these lists who just doesn't do anything for me. I'd take Victor Kraatz and Kurt Browning way before Steven--nothing against the guy. Just my personal preference.
    Rgirl

icenut84

<blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Have you ever seen that photo of Anissina&Peizerat where Gwendal is bare-chested? Whoa, baby[/quote]

No!! Do you have a link? I want to see that!!!!! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease? :D

magentataupe

David Pelletier or Steven Cousins. :smokin:

rgirl181

Icenut,
    Unfortunately the photo of shirtless Gwendal is on a calendar that I can't find on the 'net. But here are the two best photos I could find on a google search. In one he's in a tight black t-shirt and in the other the jacket is unbuttoned--unfortunately not enough

www.skatingsource.com/peizerat.shtml

www.interq.or.jp/venus/to...inter.html

Rgirl

icenut84

Cheers rgirl

Dee4707

I voted for Gwendal. Why couldn't there be 2 choices. I wanted to vote for Hongbo too. So I went with Gwendal. I love to shine his boots any day.:evil: :evil:

Dee

Kara Bear

I voted for Hongbo and I think it comes from the treatment of his partner. Maybe thats why I like Anton too. Its in the gentlemanly way they handle their partners...very sexy
    I'm not a big fan of Gwendal...too much hair nor STeven...I think he was a stripper in a past lifetime, that doesn't do it for me.:D

rgirl181

Kara,
    Thank you for voting for Hongbo:D I voted for Gwendal (that chest, that body, that hair, those moves) but the more I thought about it, the more I wished I'd voted for Hongbo. His sex appeal has only come out on the ice in the past two seasons and especially this season, but ITA, the way he expressed his feelings about Xue, plue the way he skated with her--as much as I like A&P, I never got a strong sense of feeling between them. Maybe GP just wasn't interested, that's not the issue. And I'm not saying I don't think Gwendal is VERY hot, I'm just glad you voted for Zhao since I didn't. And check out Jian Tong some time. I think he's very sexy. Moves like a cat--Rrrrroww.
    Rgirl

icenut84

Any excuse... I think we need some pictures.

<a href="http://freestyle.skatingfans.com/SOI/2001SOI/act-1/1-24.jpg" target="top">Steven</a>

<a href="http://www.kolumbus.fi/krahkamo/maur1.jpg" target="top">Maurizio</a> <faints>

<a href="http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedia/photo_gallery/olympics_winter_2002/news/2002/02/16/day8/5.jpg" target="top">Gwendal</a>

<a href="http://www.galleryofcelebrities.com/p/pelletier04.jpg" target="top">David</a>

<a href="http://www.shanfan.com/nongymn/skating/pairs/sz00gpf11.jpg" target="top">Hongbo</a>

Enjoy! :D

SHINE2002

Watch out, here is THE Gwendal pic for y'all:
    mgforever.free.fr/galleri...lyon07.jpg

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast