"It's Raining Again...." | Golden Skate

"It's Raining Again...."

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Just like the Supertramp song"It's Raining again." Boy is it ever! It's just pouring! I hate it.

dlkksk8fan

Medalist
Lad it's what you don't have that you want, and where I live we could use some of that rain. It did say a 20% chance of the wet stuff but so far it hasn't happened.

tharrtell

TriGirl Rinkside
On the Ice
Lad,

Rain's a good thing. Think of all the problems this past summer due to the lack of rain! Yeah, it's a pain in the butt, and driving in rain is a nightmare, but it's still a good thing:)

tharrtell

Ladskater

Record Breaker
tharrtell:

True, as long as it falls in increments, but here on the West Coast it usually pours for days. One almost begins studying Noahs' cubic measurements to build an arc!

Yazmeen

On the Ice
You can take all the rain from Pennsylvania that you want. It ruined our summer, created flooding problems and other issues. Where shall I send it??? :p

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
I can sure understand getting tired of the doom and gloom of the weather. We lived in Seattle for 14 months and moved to Kansas to get away from it. I'd never been to Kansas but any dummy knows the sun shines there. :laugh:
Sometimes we get too much or too little, mostly too little, but know it's not going to stay the same.

eliza88

On the Ice
Lad,
You're in BC, I am in Seattle...raining here too...It's the first time I have had to get out my jacket in months! The Pacific Northwest had an AMAZING Summer, we also had a wonderful Spring, and last Winter was very mild...so what does all this mean? IT WILL BE REALLY DIFFICULT TO DEAL WITH RAIN AGAIN!

But my skin feels great, and my parched yard is getting the much needed moisture!

eliza88

Sadie

On the Ice
I love when it rains on a day where I don't have to wake up early. I always sleep so well when it rains. I find it relaxing :)

But I do know how it feel to have too much of it. It's not so cool when you have plans that include being outside

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Hey Lad, we'll take some of that rain. It was 90 degrees again today and the forcast has no weather system in sight. We are already behind last year's rainfall total......:cry: 42

Ladskater

Record Breaker
show 42:

Sorry to hear that. We had an unusually dry summer here. I suppose the rain is needed considering all the horrible forest fires we had, but I would not be me if I did not complain about RAIN!............

I will do a "rain dance" for you.