Kwan Decries CoP Additions | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Kwan Decries CoP Additions

IDLERACER

Medalist
Does this mean Angela Nikodinov will get some extra points if she occasionally opens her eyes? (click on any one of these numbers to see what I'm talking about):

1 2 3 4

eliza88

On the Ice
I thought the Nicole Bobek Challenge was the uh, enhancement! Thank you for the graphical confirmation...(never underestimate the power of the keyboard and a creative mind!)

giseledepkat

Rinkside
IDLERACER said:
Does this mean Angela Nikodinov will get some extra points if she occasionally opens her eyes?
Great idea! I had never even noticed that about Angela (yikes, that second photo is scary!) -- but I'd be all in favor of anything that would give her an edge.

Thanks again, everybody, for the kind words and smilies! You've really made me feel welcome. I feel I should confess though; I'm usually just one of those drearily sincere folks -- my snarkier inspirations are few and far between, but I'll make sure to share them when they arise. Meanwhile I'll just enjoy the humor, passion, insights and camaraderie that are GS!

--Pennie

Last edited:

Jhar55

Medalist
Glad I've decided not to spend any ticket money on any ISU events. I love skating but that man is ruining it. (sorry for the spelling). :(