TV Trivia -- Round 2 | Golden Skate

TV Trivia -- Round 2

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
ok here are 5 more! :)

6. Which "Mary Tyler Moore" co-star went on to play the captain of the "Love Boat"?

7. What actor left "M*A*S*H" to play a radio talk show host on the dreadful "Hello, Larry"?

8. Which star of the '60s hit comedy "I Dream of Jeannie" went on to star as J.R. Ewing in "Dallas"?

9. Which actor caused the demise of "Mork and Mindy" by demanding too much money from producers?

10. Which co-star of "The Odd Couple" left the show in order to play Al, the diner owner with the large nose, on "Happy Days"?

good luck

Pookie

Final Flight
6. Which "Mary Tyler Moore" co-star went on to play the captain of the "Love Boat"?

Gavin McLeod

7. What actor left "M*A*S*H" to play a radio talk show host on the dreadful "Hello, Larry"?

McLean Stevenson

8. Which star of the '60s hit comedy "I Dream of Jeannie" went on to star as J.R. Ewing in "Dallas"?

Larry Hagman

9. Which actor caused the demise of "Mork and Mindy" by demanding too much money from producers?

Robin Williams? Not sure about that one

10. Which co-star of "The Odd Couple" left the show in order to play Al, the diner owner with the large nose, on "Happy Days"?

Al Molinaro

hrmsk8ngnutt

Final Flight
the answers are:

6) Gavin McLeod (Murray on MTM) went on to play Captain Steubbing on The Love Boat

7) McLean Stevenson went from M*A*S*H to that awful show 'Hello Larry'

8) Larry Hagman went from Tony Nelson on I Dream of Jeannie to J.R. Ewing on Dallas

9) I'm not sure on this one, but I think it was Jonathan Winter (who played the son of Mork & Mindy) is the actor who asked for more money

10) Al Molinaro played Al on Happy Days

Herm (sk8ngnutt)

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
ding ding ding!!! yeay for elimination! LOL

ok

4dk - 4
hrmsk8ngnutt - 4
Pookie - 4
RealtorGal - 1
heyang - 1

more tomorrow! :)

heyang

Record Breaker
I think when Jonathon Winter's joined the cast of M&M is when the show jumped the shark into being dismal.