Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Kimmie

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by merrybari View Post
    As I was reading back through this thread it suddenly occurred to me to wonder. Does anyone know if she's at Champs Camp this week?
    Probably not, since only Teams A and B skaters are invited to Champs Camp and Kimmie is in the Team C envelope this year.

I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong about this.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Andalusia View Post
    Probably not, since only Teams A and B skaters are invited to Champs Camp and Kimmie is in the Team C envelope this year.

I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong about this.
    She's confirmed that she isn't there.

With all this talk of weight, it's really not a surprise that she injured herself running on the treadmill in January.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkestMoon View Post
    She's confirmed that she isn't there.

With all this talk of weight, it's really not a surprise that she injured herself running on the treadmill in January.

Hmmm, I looked at the clip and thought Kimmie looked good. Very fit and athletic. Skinny, no. Strong, yes.

Proud Sarah Hughes Fan
    I really hope Kimmie comes back strong next season, she looks to be in great shape. Does anyone else think that her 2A-3T that she did in the video would be ratified in an actual competition?

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by HCOSurfer View Post
    I really hope Kimmie comes back strong next season, she looks to be in great shape. Does anyone else think that her 2A-3T that she did in the video would be ratified in an actual competition?
    Who knows. Sometimes I think Zhang's 3F-3Ts look fully rotated and they still don't get ratified. If Kimmie continues to land her 2A-3T that well, she might as well go for it and see what the judges do.

Tripping on the Podium
    Quote Originally Posted by gold12345 View Post
    Who knows. Sometimes I think Zhang's 3F-3Ts look fully rotated and they still don't get ratified. If Kimmie continues to land her 2A-3T that well, she might as well go for it and see what the judges do.
    Unfortunately Kimmie's 2axel-3toe was about half a turn cheated. She landed really upright and presented it well, but was not clean. You can tell by that tell-tale jerk on the landing. The 2toe-3toe looked much cleaner, but I would need to see it in slo-mo or look at the tracings on the ice to determine if it was rotated. But she does look much better. I hope she does well!

Beliver in Sasha's Perfect Program Tinymavy15's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HCOSurfer View Post
    No way. It was cheated, but I am very happy to see she is working on that combo. I hope she gets it clean by the start of the season. It could be a very good pass for her, esp at the end of the program.

Damnit!!! I want her so badly 2 have her jumps back... :(

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6