Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Kimmie

Tripping on the Podium

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by merrybari View Post
    As I was reading back through this thread it suddenly occurred to me to wonder. Does anyone know if she's at Champs Camp this week?
    Probably not, since only Teams A and B skaters are invited to Champs Camp and Kimmie is in the Team C envelope this year.

I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong about this.

On the Ice

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Andalusia View Post
    Probably not, since only Teams A and B skaters are invited to Champs Camp and Kimmie is in the Team C envelope this year.

I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong about this.
    She's confirmed that she isn't there.

With all this talk of weight, it's really not a surprise that she injured herself running on the treadmill in January.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkestMoon View Post
    She's confirmed that she isn't there.

With all this talk of weight, it's really not a surprise that she injured herself running on the treadmill in January.

Hmmm, I looked at the clip and thought Kimmie looked good. Very fit and athletic. Skinny, no. Strong, yes.

Proud Sarah Hughes Fan

0 Not allowed!
    I really hope Kimmie comes back strong next season, she looks to be in great shape. Does anyone else think that her 2A-3T that she did in the video would be ratified in an actual competition?

Medalist

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by HCOSurfer View Post
    I really hope Kimmie comes back strong next season, she looks to be in great shape. Does anyone else think that her 2A-3T that she did in the video would be ratified in an actual competition?
    Who knows. Sometimes I think Zhang's 3F-3Ts look fully rotated and they still don't get ratified. If Kimmie continues to land her 2A-3T that well, she might as well go for it and see what the judges do.

Rinkside

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by gold12345 View Post
    Who knows. Sometimes I think Zhang's 3F-3Ts look fully rotated and they still don't get ratified. If Kimmie continues to land her 2A-3T that well, she might as well go for it and see what the judges do.
    Unfortunately Kimmie's 2axel-3toe was about half a turn cheated. She landed really upright and presented it well, but was not clean. You can tell by that tell-tale jerk on the landing. The 2toe-3toe looked much cleaner, but I would need to see it in slo-mo or look at the tracings on the ice to determine if it was rotated. But she does look much better. I hope she does well!

Beliver in Sasha's Perfect Program Tinymavy15's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by HCOSurfer View Post
    No way. It was cheated, but I am very happy to see she is working on that combo. I hope she gets it clean by the start of the season. It could be a very good pass for her, esp at the end of the program.

0 Not allowed!
    Damnit!!! I want her so badly 2 have her jumps back...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6