OLDER SKATER MOST LIKELY TO MAKE THE PODIUM IN '06 | Page 2 | Golden Skate

OLDER SKATER MOST LIKELY TO MAKE THE PODIUM IN '06

A

Akaira

Re: OLDER SKATER MOST LIKELY TO MAKE THE PODIUM IN '06

I would laugh so hard if it were Elvis...

S

Show 42

If the planets are in alignment and if there is any justice in the world of figure skating, it will be Michelle........42

L

Lucy25

My dream would be for Michelle to win Gold in '06, but I will not tempt the skategods by hoping too hard. I will take the conservative approach and predict that Michelle will medal, but it will be bronze. I expect the predictions that another young jumping bean will again wow the judges with incredible jumps and steal the show, and I don't think it will be Kostner because she will be 20 or 21 in Turino and won't be a "young jumping bean" at that point.

I don't think any of the other people listed will medal.

J

Joesitz

If the gods have any sense it would be Michelle, but they don't and it will be Beatriza Liang.

Remember, you heard it hear first.;)

Joe

R

RealtorGal

<span style="color:blue;font-family:helvetica;font-size:medium;">Joe, Beatrisa will NOT be an OLDER skater in 2006!</span> :eek: :eek: :eek:

K

Kasey

I'm not sure why Michelle Kwan would qualify as an "older" skater in 2006, and Alexei Yagudin wouldn't? Aren't they the same age, or within one year? I voted for Michelle, but my "other" vote would go to Alexei! ;)

Kasey