Road Trip 2010: Canada? | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Road Trip 2010: Canada?

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Well, my debit card is a visa... if that makes sense (I know next to nothing of how this all works)... i guess I could put a call (or email) into my bank about it...

heyang

Record Breaker
Well, my debit card is a visa... if that makes sense (I know next to nothing of how this all works)... i guess I could put a call (or email) into my bank about it...

I never used my debit card outside of the US. Usually, when you go to the ATM machine at your bank, it'll have signs/stickers saying CIRRUS, MAC, NYCE, etc. Those are the networks that you'll be able to use outside of the US to withdraw money from your bank account.

When I look at the back of one of my credit cards, it says CIRRUS on the back and I know I can access money using any ATM outside the US that's on the CIRRUS network.

I'm sure one the Candadian board members might be able to id the networks in Canada.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Alright Edmontonians (or whatever you call yourselves ha ha!) what about the Fort Edmonton Park? Fort Edmonton Park is it worth it? I'm a total history nut (mainly American History) and I think it looks divine!

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker

Ladskater

Record Breaker
Toni, is your road trip still on? When are you planning to come? Our weather - on the coast - is just beautiful right now and should continue for the rest of the summer.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Lad - I've answered the when am I coming several times on this thread, not to mention the original post = AUGUST 18 through the 31 of 2010... I have over a year to plan :yes:

Kimmie Fan

On the Ice
The Butchart Gardens are just beautiful. So are the Rockies. I would love to go back some day but it would never happen now.
This place is so lovely! :love:
also, Lake Louise at Banff NP is one of those postcard type locations. :yes:

Western Canada landscape is so lovely...not sure why anyone would want to spend days inside a mall...not matter how big it is.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
just to say I've been there...

and not to knock the landscape, but I LIVE in a place that is incredibly similar (and from some people I've talked to that live in Canada, Alaska's MTs tops theirs... lol) so, yeah... we don't have a large mall with a theme park inside ;)

Ladskater

Record Breaker
Lad - I've answered the when am I coming several times on this thread, not to mention the original post = AUGUST 18 through the 31 of 2010... I have over a year to plan :yes:

Sorry, did not realize it was a whole year away. Anyway, you will have lots of time to plan.