Jonathan Cassar joins Figure Skaters Online | Golden Skate

Jonathan Cassar joins Figure Skaters Online

FSOWebmaster

On the Ice
Jonathan Cassar, who made his senior debut at the 2009 U.S. Championships, is proud to open his official Web site at www.figureskatersonline.com/jonathancassar/.

Cassar trains with coaches Julianne Berlin and Jason Dungjen at the Detroit Skating Club in Bloomfield Hills, Mich. His programs are choreographed by David Wilson.

He made his international debut with a seventh place finish at 2008 Coupe de Nice. He also won the bronze medal at the Midwestern Sectional Championships and finished 16th at the U.S. Championships in Cleveland, Ohio.

Fans can visit his Web site at www.figureskatersonline.com/jonathancassar/.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I saw him skate in 2006 in St. Louis... GREAT skating... seems like a really nice "kid"

MissCleo

On the Ice
His SP was definitely one of my favorites at US Nationals this year. I am glad that he has a website now.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
his spread eagles are magic... mpal2 and I swooned over them in 2006... well... maybe not swooned... but we definitely saw a Botano/Wylie quality to them!

Cassar's SP from last season as performed at Skate Detroit (July 2009): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pymvuq9uNWs
His outside edge to trademark DEEP inside edge spread eagle can be viewed starting at the 1:44 mark. :)
Thanks for the link, Sylvia. Cassar can skate to monotonus rhythms and still look grande. He's a one-of-a-kind skater and does not need comparisons of others. I heard he was giving up skating, but really hope he doesn't.