Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Jeremy Abbott makes a coaching change to Yuka Sato

The Zamboni Rocks!!! sillylionlove's Avatar
    East of the Pacific, West of the Atlantic, South of Canada and North of Mexico
    If anyone has facebook should become a fan of Jeremy Abbott. He has been updating his fan page quite often and today he stated that he is looking for an apartment and yesterday he went to lunch with Yuka and Jason and was navigating Ikea. I know when he goes to competitions, his mother updates the site as she did with the World Team Trophy...just wanted to let eveyrone know!!!

he is very interactive on facebook, that's for sure. I enjoy reading it, myself

The Zamboni Rocks!!! sillylionlove's Avatar
    East of the Pacific, West of the Atlantic, South of Canada and North of Mexico
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonichelle View Post
    he is very interactive on facebook, that's for sure. I enjoy reading it, myself

Yes I really enjoy reading his posts and looking at his picture and links to his program. Toni...didn't know you were on facebook......we will have to connect on there!!

Shoe Diva
    I'm just putting it out there... if he skates to Hat Full of Stars, I'm turning the telly off!!!

So there.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwanford Wife View Post
    I'm just putting it out there... if he skates to Hat Full of Stars, I'm turning the telly off!!!
    I have the complete set of Yuka's 1096 performances, on 8 DVDs. I think I'll do a Hatful of Stars marathon this weekend, while I'm waiting for the Grand Prix schedule to be announced.

Custom Title
    Colorado Springs sure got less crowded. This should mean more time for Ryan Bradley as well. We shouldn't ever count him out.

Will be a joy to see him skate with Yuka at the boards. She is one of my all time favorites hands down

The press release didn't say who was doing his choreography. I think that matters as much as who is coaching him.

A lot of changes for him at the same time. First time living by himself too! Hope he can handle all the changes. Will probably making the skating part seem easy in comparison

aw I love Hat Full of Stars... but I Make Him Feel Good remains my favorite (saw that one live!)

sillylionlove - look me up for sure!

Shoe Diva
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonichelle View Post
    aw I love Hat Full of Stars... but I Make Him Feel Good remains my favorite (saw that one live!)

sillylionlove - look me up for sure!
    I did too... the first 500 times she performed it... and then - not so much...

some of us weren't lucky enough to see it enough to be sick of it... (oh the "joys" of having just the basic free network stations growing up - I was deprived! *dramatic sigh*)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2