Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Katie Couric

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Rachael Maddow

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Leslie Stahl

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Which female newscaster makes the news more interesting for you?

Please add Others, if you do not like the suggestions.

Last edited:

janetfan

Match Penalty
I will pick Chris Matthews :p
I am answering the part of the question regarding who makes it interesting for me without the gender factor. I also grew up a few blocks from Chris and although he is older, many in my neighborhoof knew the Matthews family.
That makes me from Philly, PA - USA.

If I pick a lady I would say Norah O'Donnell.
Both are MSNBC so I guess my politics are easy enough to guess. And I like Norah's humor and the fact that she backs down from no one or any issue.

Kwanford Wife

Record Breaker
No offense, but Meagan Kelly will be a great journalist as soon as she leaves FOX... she simply isn't capable of spewing the stuff she obviously doesn't believe...

I voted for Racheal Maddow - but Chuck Todd is my imaginary boyfriend (and I'm convinced its who Red Dogg is in real life!:yes:)

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I voted for Racheal Maddow - but Chuck Todd is my imaginary boyfriend
KW, my male boss' daughter is working in the White House and had her picture taken with Chuck Todd. The young girls in her office love him, what is there about him that you love???

Kwanford Wife

Record Breaker
KW, my male boss' daughter is working in the White House and had her picture taken with Chuck Todd. The young girls in her office love him, what is there about him that you love???

He. Is. The. Most. Awesomest. EVER!!! Just the cutest, smartest thing on television... It began with his commentary during the beginning of the presidential race - I watch a lot of MSNBC and while Matthews & the rest would be losing their minds over Obama - Chuck Todd would just work his polling board and shrug when it was closer between Obama & McCain with a "don't count your chickens before they hatch" kinda thing and my heart just stopped. I love him.

Each morning when he's on Morning Joe, I text my husband the following "Chuck Todd!" and he writes back "And all is right with the world."

I love that short, balding Irish man... purrrr....

Please tell your boss that his daughter will marry well because she has excellent taste in men.

sillylionlove

Medalist
I picked Diane Sawyer...but I would have to add Robin Roberts there too...I have to have me some Diane, Sam, Robin and Chris on Good Morning America every morning!!!

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
of these, Katie - but I haven't watched her since she left Today, so I didn't vote.

CzarinaAnya

Medalist
I picked Diane, because she's the only one on the list that has the least amount of an agenda. Just the facts Ma'am. :)