Who is your favorite for the Readers' Choice Award? | Golden Skate

Who is your favorite for the Readers' Choice Award?

~tapdancer

On the Ice
Maybe so, but my vote went to Davis and White. They had a simply amazing year, medaling in every competition this season and only missing the podium at Worlds by .04! National champions, 4CC champions, and a killer FD that wowed audiences and judges alike. They really stepped it up this past season and it's full steam ahead for the Olympic year.:love::love::love:

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Another vote for Davis and White. Evan had a great Worlds championship, but not such a great year, overall.

merrybari

Final Flight
I voted for Evan. He earned it.

I hope everyone can see how fair-minded I am.

I did the same. He surely did earn it! :agree:

I think he did have a great year overall - though it was a slow start, he learned from every event and moved forward. That to me is the mark of a great year, not just the color of the medals earned along the way. He DID, after all, medal at every event he entered. Not many others did the same.

seniorita

Record Breaker
can one vote outside usa?
I would vote weir but he didnt have a good season(if any season at all :p), so I d vote rippon cause he reminds me of johnny little bit:) And he could be a potential favorite of mine in the future.

Medusa

Record Breaker
can one vote outside usa?
I would vote weir but he didnt have a good season, so I d vote rippon cause he reminds me of johnny little bit:) And he could potential favorite of mine in the future
And yes, I think you can vote outside the USA (how else would have Johnny won last year).

I voted for Rippon because at first it looked as if he was doomed to have a horrible season. The 3A eluded him again and again. Then he changed coaches and moved to Canada. But he never lost this obvious joy in his skating. And finally, at Junior Worlds, he handed in two artistically valuable performances with really good Triple Axels. And I think I prefer those two performances over lots of other stuff I have seen this season from the men.

Hsuhs

Record Breaker
Can't choose between my personal 2 US watchables: Davis and White / Jeremy Abbott. Need more time to decide.

Somebody vote for Alissa. :yes:

In fact, I am going to ghost my IP and vote for her, even though I already voted for Lysacek. :)

Medusa

Record Breaker
Somebody vote for Alissa. :yes:

In fact, I am going to ghost my IP and vote for her, even though I already voted for Lysacek. :)
That's like - forbidden! (I asked my Mum to vote for Davis/White for me)