Can We Post Pics In The Edge?? | Golden Skate

Can We Post Pics In The Edge??

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I just noticed that Toni edited and said post links in the Edge. Then I remembered that I had posted a couple pics of Tatianna & Sasha in the Edge so that the actual photo was in the thread. I hosted it on another site. Math changed it to a link. So my question is....can we post pics in the Edge???

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
if they are NOT your personal photos, then no don't put them up. copyright is very important.

if they ARE yours, links are still recommended if they are on the large side (file size or actual pixels) as it cuts down on load time...

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
it also taxes the board's bandwidth which means Paula could end up paying more and more out of pocket. She keeps this board free for all of us to enjoy, and I think the least we can do is help out by not posting large files...

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
it also taxes the board's bandwidth which means Paula could end up paying more and more out of pocket. She keeps this board free for all of us to enjoy, and I think the least we can do is help out by not posting large files...
Does bandwidth apply if the pic is hosted on another site??? I'm confused here. I will do whatever the rules are but I only post the actual pic if it was taken by me and I host it on another site. If it is not, then I post the link.

I appreciate what Paula does for us and I will post links. I guess I can understand where others wouldn't know whether it was my pic or not.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
the page still has to load on her server, so even though you host it elsewhere it still comes into play on the board...