Kristi Nutri-grain promotion | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Kristi Nutri-grain promotion

I have the Kristi snowglobe, the Tara snowglobe, the Peggy snowglobe, and TWO Michelle snowglobes. :biggrin:

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I would never EVER buy any snowglobes or ring toss games EVER!!!!

PolymerBob

Record Breaker
I saw the Nutri-Grain at Shaw's Supermarket.

I remember watching the competition back in 1992. I wasn't a skating fan back then, but I do have one vivid recollection. I remember that all the top ladies fell on the ice. I thought Kristi won because she got up the fastest. :laugh:

heyang

Record Breaker
I saw the Nutri-Grain at Shaw's Supermarket.

I remember watching the competition back in 1992. I wasn't a skating fan back then, but I do have one vivid recollection. I remember that all the top ladies fell on the ice. I thought Kristi won because she got up the fastest. :laugh:

Yep - the 92 Ladies' Oly lp was a splatfest. I'm trying to remember if KY actually fell or just touched down. I vividly remember watching the bruises appear on Nancy Kerrigan and Laeticia Hubert.

Kristi won the 1992 Olympics mainly because the favorite, Midori Ito, fell on her triple Lutz in the short program and ended up fourth. So even if Ito had been placed ahead of Kristi in the long -- both had mistakes -- Kristi still would have won.