Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Twittering skaters?

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by taylorfax View Post
    lol Are the Koreans stalking Yu-Na through Adam.
    I think those are people from Adam's fanclub in Korea. I think they're called Adam's Apples!

I credit this find to FSU, Ana Cantu:

https://twitter.com/cantufeelicks

Quote Originally Posted by shallwedansu View Post
    I think they're called Adam's Apples!

Medalist
    Wheeee! Johnny says on his Twitter that he is heading to Toronto to work on his new programs with "Diva David" - that can only be David Wilson, and I am so glad! He does great programs and really knows how to work CoP for the points.

Great choice, Johnny!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by pippa View Post
    Wheeee! Johnny says on his Twitter that he is heading to Toronto to work on his new programs with "Diva David" - that can only be David Wilson, and I am so glad! He does great programs and really knows how to work CoP for the points.

Great choice, Johnny!
    Wow, that's just fantastic news! I am so thrilled for Johnny

Rinkside
    WOW! This is a mature and intelligent decision which shows that he is serious about being competitive!

I have heard that they get along well and even enjoy shopping together. Good call Johnny!!

I just told my mom about this and she is dancing around in the yard!

Medalist
    Jeff Buttle has just joined Twitter.

Johnny Weir says his new short program is a rumba and has "major bum shaking"

Custom Title
    All of the skaters that Figure Skaters Online follows on Twitter are real. So if you want a "master" listing of skaters as well as other influential figures in the sport, as well as other skating organizations and Web sites, head to http://www.twitter.com/fsonline/.

Michelle Kwan's Twitter is FAKE.

On the Ice

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by FSOWebmaster View Post
    Michelle Kwan's Twitter is FAKE.
    My first impression is that whoever is posting the fake Twitter is doing at least a little research to find out what Michelle is up to. If you don't have time to wade through the news reports, this could be a good way to keep up to date on Michelle.

Down With It
    Quote Originally Posted by PolymerBob View Post
    My first impression is that whoever is posting the fake Twitter is doing at least a little research to find out what Michelle is up to. If you don't have time to wade through the news reports, this could be a good way to keep up to date on Michelle.
    Well, why not make it into an informal news blog on her, instead of actually pretending to be her?

Rinkside

Figure Skaters on Twitter

Hi, I've been working on a sports Twitter site and thought you guys might be interested to know that Kurt Browning and Scott Hamilton are both now on Twitter. Please let me know if you guys know of any other confirmed figure skaters on Twitter that we could add to our site. Thank you!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3