Twittering skaters? | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Twittering skaters?

R.D.

Record Breaker
Is the Emily one real? I looked on her official site for confirmation but couldn't find such news (at first glance).

pippa

Rinkside
umm, someone on the FSU confirmed that that's not really Michelle Kwan on twitter...

Really? I'm glad to hear it, then, because she sounded kind of vapid.

You have to wonder about someone who would actually put that kind of time and effort into pretending to be a famous person.........

pippa

Rinkside
Wheeee! Johnny says on his Twitter that he is heading to Toronto to work on his new programs with "Diva David" - that can only be David Wilson, and I am so glad! He does great programs and really knows how to work CoP for the points.

Great choice, Johnny! :rock:

tilak

On the Ice
Wheeee! Johnny says on his Twitter that he is heading to Toronto to work on his new programs with "Diva David" - that can only be David Wilson, and I am so glad! He does great programs and really knows how to work CoP for the points.

Great choice, Johnny! :rock:

Wow, that's just fantastic news! I am so thrilled for Johnny :clap:

tricia90

Rinkside
WOW! This is a mature and intelligent decision which shows that he is serious about being competitive!

I have heard that they get along well and even enjoy shopping together. Good call Johnny!!:clap:

I just told my mom about this and she is dancing around in the yard!

PolymerBob

Record Breaker
Michelle Kwan's Twitter is FAKE.

My first impression is that whoever is posting the fake Twitter is doing at least a little research to find out what Michelle is up to. If you don't have time to wade through the news reports, this could be a good way to keep up to date on Michelle.

R.D.

Record Breaker
My first impression is that whoever is posting the fake Twitter is doing at least a little research to find out what Michelle is up to. If you don't have time to wade through the news reports, this could be a good way to keep up to date on Michelle.

Well, why not make it into an informal news blog on her, instead of actually pretending to be her?