Twittering skaters? | Golden Skate

Twittering skaters?

madibe

On the Ice
Medusa, thanks for the heads-up on those twitter accounts! Tanith and Johnny's are great. Hopefully they'll tweet some spoilers about their new music/programs soon!

sillylionlove

Medalist
Alot of skaters are on facebook too and regularly update...and I am not talking about fan pages but there own pages!!

pippa

Rinkside
It's interesting that Johnny Weir and Adam Rippon are in a virtual tie among American skaters for the most followers on Twitter.

Of course, Yu-Na has them both beaten by a mile.

dancingqueen

On the Ice
Johnny also has Russian Facebook, most of his followers in his twitter looks like Korean fans. So I’m wondering maybe many of his Russian fans are busy with his Russian facebook and so not joining it ?

jumpjumpjump

On the Ice
Johnny also has Russian Facebook, most of his followers in his twitter looks like Korean fans. So I’m wondering maybe many of his Russian fans are busy with his Russian facebook and so not joining it ?

haha, I think Kimmie will catch both johnny and adam really soon, and she joined a lot later too hee.

dancingqueen

On the Ice
haha, I think Kimmie will catch both johnny and adam really soon, and she joined a lot later too hee.

:laugh: Really ? Looks like Kimmie joined on Mar 22, Johnny joined on May 14.
Didn’t check Adam’s so I don’t know the date, but Adam was already there when I joined Johnny’s Twitter when he started.

Just found Emily Hughes now.:)

jumpjumpjump

On the Ice
:laugh: Really ? Looks like Kimmie joined on Mar 22, Johnny joined on May 14.
Didn’t check Adam’s so I don’t know the date, but Adam was already there when I joined Johnny’s Twitter when he started.

Just found Emily Hughes now.:)

oh nvm about the joining dates then! :laugh: i just thought not many people know til may haha. but it seems that all three of them are lot popular than the other skaters, besides Yuna of course haha.

pippa

Rinkside
Kimmie first posted on Twitter March 22: 812 followers

Adam first posted April 16: 1,025 followers

Johnny first posted May 13: 998 followers (he suddenly lost about 50 followers some time around noon today, I don't know why)

Michelle Kwan joined one day after Adam on April 17 and has 858 followers

Last edited: