Caroline Zhang's 2009-10 season | Page 12 | Golden Skate

Caroline Zhang's 2009-10 season

Nigel

On the Ice
Thank you for the clarification!

It's highly unlikely that Tom Z would take on Caroline, but based on the flurry of seemingly bizarre coaching changes this year, I wasn't ruling anything out....

Seriously....Doesn't TomZ have enough on his plate.....Flatt, Gilles, Mroz, Bradley, Farris, Secundy and on, and on, and on.....:laugh:

cornell08

Final Flight
If Yuna is Queen Yuna, can we officially make Caroline "Princess Caroline"? As if its not already her unofficial nickname :laugh:

That said, Princess Caro sure knows how to keep her fans in suspense

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
oooooo Cornell you're going to have some ticked off fans descend on you... "Caro" is only allowed when you are reffering to CarolinA Kostner... as I found out last season :no:

AdamFan

Rinkside
If Yuna is Queen Yuna, can we officially make Caroline "Princess Caroline"? As if its not already her unofficial nickname :laugh:

That said, Princess Caro sure knows how to keep her fans in suspense

Wasn't Johnny Weir the first to call her a little diva?

Andalusia

Final Flight
Wasn't Johnny Weir the first to call her a little diva?

I remember that, too. :laugh: A little diva armed with a Hello Kitty pocket book. :biggrin:

I recall that Johnny also said he's a grown Caucasian man and Caroline is a little Asian girl, and the only similarity between them is that they both skate (this was in response to someone who remarked that Johnny and Caroline were alike, skating-wise). :rofl:

janetfan

Match Penalty
oooooo Cornell you're going to have some ticked off fans descend on you... "Caro" is only allowed when you are reffering to CarolinA Kostner... as I found out last season :no:

:rofl:
But yes, even I know that. Caro = Carolina Kostner. she was around first and had the nickname first so it belongs to her.

Caroline Zhang - I frequently refer to her as either Princess Caroline and sometimes "Sweet Caroline". But never, ever, under any circumstances do I refer to Caroline Zhang as "Caro."
Hey, I don't make the rules here...........I just try and follow them :laugh:

cornell08

Final Flight
well thats just silly, but whatever

Moreover, people actually call Caroline Caro. No one calls Carolina Caro...except on this forum, apparently.

Last edited by a moderator:

Andalusia

Final Flight
Caroline Zhang - I frequently refer to her as either Princess Caroline and sometimes "Sweet Caroline".

I am seriously considering suggesting to Caroline on Twitter that she skate to the Neil Diamond song for her exhibition.

She probably wouldn't, though, as skating to a song with that title might make her appear a bit full of it. :laugh:

janetfan

Match Penalty
I am seriously considering suggesting to Caroline on Twitter that she skate to the Neil Diamond song for her exhibition.

She probably wouldn't, though, as skating to a song with that title might make her appear a bit full of it. :laugh:

Let's wait to see the OGM around her neck. Then she could skate to it. :yes:

HCOSurfer

Final Flight

You never know, I mean Miki skated to "Mickey" back in 2005:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcvwBBKr230&feature=fvw

Plus it'd be pretty cute if she skated to "Sweet Caroline" :yes:

L

LKR722

I thought there would be some news by now. I''m just so curious about who her new coach will be. I have to remember Colorado is MST, 2 hours behind EST.:)

Sylvia

Record Breaker
I thought there would be some news by now. I''m just so curious about who her new coach will be. I have to remember Colorado is MST, 2 hours behind EST.:)
Heard unofficially that any press release/announcement by USFS may now happen on Monday...

I think Carolina Kostner should skate to "Nothing could be finah than to be with Carolina in the m-o-o-r-ning." ♫♪

janetfan

Match Penalty
You never know, I mean Miki skated to "Mickey" back in 2005:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcvwBBKr230&feature=fvw

Plus it'd be pretty cute if she skated to "Sweet Caroline" :yes:

In case some are wondering - or maybe just happen to be younger - here is a link to an article about the Neil Diamond and his song "Sweet Caroline."
It was inspired by and written for Caroline Kennedy. The inspiration came from a picture of a young Caroline Kennedy who Diamond thought was just the cutest and most innocent looking girl. Caroline Zhang has a similar effect on me. Maybe I should write a song for her. But "Sweet Caroline" is already taken - so I may need help with a title - LOL

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2007/11/20/entertainment/e065401S05.DTL

Last edited:
L

LKR722

Heard unofficially that any press release/announcement by USFS may now happen on Monday...

Thanks for the information Sylvia. We can only hope Caroline lets it be known via twitter, but I have a feeling she is going to keep toying around with us.:laugh: