Page 5 of 118 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: Caroline Zhang's 2009-10 season

Rinkside
    Thanks for the twitter link, feraina!

Quote Originally Posted by fliptart View Post
    Thanks for the twitter link, feraina!
    No problem! And she didn't disappoint us. On her third twitter update, she said she's happy having done two clean programs! I don't know if that's the SP or LP (both?), but doing clean programs this early in the summer is really fantastic! Considering some skaters are still looking for programs, and some even looking for a coach! (e.g. Caroline Kostner, Mira Leung)

I'm glad she's having an early start. Last summer, apparently she headed into SC & TEB really unprepared because of injuries, sickness, and the growth spurt. Well, she better be as prepared as she can be when the tough field of TEB rolls around!

Custom Title
    I find it hilarious that Caroline follows Michelle on Twitter, since that account is supposed to be fake. Methinks they haven't been having a one-on-one in quite awhile.

And now we know who the Roxette is that Caroline mentioned in the KnC after the LP at 2009 Nats - it's one Roxette Howe.

I'm still waiting for Caroline to answer my question about her music choices. My query doesn't show up on her Twitter page, though, so maybe she hasn't seen it. Either way, I'd be surprised if I received a response.

Custom Title
    Now if someone sends a message to a Twitter person, does that message show up on the page? ........ or just the response?

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by PolymerBob View Post
    Now if someone sends a message to a Twitter person, does that message show up on the page? ........ or just the response?
    I'm a little puzzled by it, too.

I signed up just to ask Caroline that question. I assumed it would be posted on the main page (the one which has all her Twitter entries), but it isn't listed there.

Since Caroline asked how Twitter works in one of her entries, maybe she's just as confused as we are. I'd like to think that's why she hasn't answered my question - she is unable to see it.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Andalusia View Post
    I find it hilarious that Caroline follows Michelle on Twitter, since that account is supposed to be fake. Methinks they haven't been having a one-on-one in quite awhile.
    I saw that. Somebody over at the MK Forum reported that Michelle's Twitter page is fake. But is it? The only things I can be sure of are that :

A real Caroline might follow a real Michelle.
    A fake Caroline might follow a fake Michelle.
    A fake Caroline might follow a real Michelle.
    But a real Caroline would not follow a fake Michelle.

So maybe Michelle's page is actually real.

Custom Title
    On her twitter, she said her SP music started with Z and ended with N. So.. Zigeunerweisen?

Quote Originally Posted by liketotally View Post
    On her twitter, she said her SP music started with Z and ended with N. So.. Zigeunerweisen?
    Did she really say that? Oh my, why isn't she keeping it "secret?"
    And for that matter - was it the real Caroline? (refer to P-bobs post)

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by PolymerBob View Post
    I saw that. Somebody over at the MK Forum reported that Michelle's Twitter page is fake. But is it? The only things I can be sure of are that :

A real Caroline might follow a real Michelle.
    A fake Caroline might follow a fake Michelle.
    A fake Caroline might follow a real Michelle.
    But a real Caroline would not follow a fake Michelle.

So maybe Michelle's page is actually real.
    The moderators at the MKF have confirmed that the Michelle Kwan with a Twitter page is not the real Michelle. They have mojo with Michelle and/or her agent, so I'd believe what they have to say. OTOH, the Caroline Zhang with a Twitter page is the real Caroline, as the all-knowing feraina has confirmed. So, the only conclusion is that Caroline doesn't know she's following a fake Michelle. I'm guessing she just assumes it's the real Michelle and that she hasn't actually asked the real Michelle for confirmation. Michelle has been doing a lot of travelling lately, so Caroline might not have had an opportunity to talk with her.

Quote Originally Posted by liketotally View Post
    I think it has to be. I'm blanking out on any other piece that begins with a Z and ends with a N. She's so sneaky for not answering the question in regards to her LP.

Custom Title
    Caroline has confirmed on Twitter that she is indeed skating to Zigeunerweisen by Sarasate for her SP.

Unfortunately, Lori is still choreographing her programs and she apparently hasn't gotten her LP music yet.

She also asks what FSU is. Oh dear, nobody tell her, please!

Tell her, FSU? What's that? Sign up for Golden Skate!

Custom Title
    Too late

Caroline has confirmed on Twitter that she is indeed skating to Zigeunerweisen by Sarasate for her SP.

Unfortunately, Lori is still choreographing her programs and she apparently hasn't gotten her LP music yet.

I think "Zigeunerweisen" is a great choice for Caroline. Has she ever worked with Tom Dickson? I am so fond of the "Roxanne" SP he did for Yuna. It would be nice to see Caroline with a killer SP this season.

Custom Title
    Tell her not to click on threads with the word "package" in them.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by janetfan View Post
    I think "Zigeunerweisen" is a great choice for Caroline. Has she ever worked with Tom Dickson? I am so fond of the "Roxanne" SP he did for Yuna. It would be nice to see Caroline with a killer SP this season.
    Tom Dickson choreographed Caroline's 'Spanish Gypsy' SP the season before last. That's her best SP ever, IMO.

I also wish she'd go back to Tom. If she wants to keep Lori, have her do just 1 of her programs then.

And I had no idea Dickson choreographed that SP for Yu-Na. I thought she had been working with David Wilson since the very beginning.

Page 5 of 118 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 105 ... LastLast