Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Cup of China - Analysis

Custom Title
    Random question. When and where will they post the schedule? Plan to watch live on Icenetwork and need to know the times so I don't miss anything. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by merrybari View Post
    Random question. When and where will they post the schedule? Plan to watch live on Icenetwork and need to know the times so I don't miss anything. Thanks!
    I found this schedule, obviously in local time - I think it's 12 ours ahead of the US east coast. I assume what I found is accurate, but it may be best to wait for the official schedule on ISU.

Tripping on the Podium
    men's competition looks more interesting than that of ladies at this event. (IMO)
    I would be shocked if Joannie doesn't win.

Quote Originally Posted by newvie View Post
    I would be shocked if Joannie doesn't win.
    Me2!
    Joannie's performance at Japan Open is outstanding that early in the season. Her S&D LP is my favourite of hers besides Firebird.

For the gentlemen, I think Oda has the edge with his secured landings on the jumps and the LP that suits him perfectly.

Custom Title
    merrybari:

Icenetwork just posted its live streaming time
    http://www.goldenskate.com/forum/new...ote=1&p=421208

Custom Title
    Ahhh - thanks heaps!! I'll go check it out!!

Medalist
    The prior post for COC live streaming feeds was to a Forum location, try this one:

http://web.icenetwork.com/news/artic...&vkey=ice_news

Custom Title
    I'm rooting for Mirai, CaroK, Shen/Zhao, and CHOCK/ZUERLEIN (so excited to see them in the senior grand prix!). Throw in Lysacek as well -- I have alot of respect for the 'older' skaters who've stayed in shape/trained for so many years and keep competing!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightspear View Post
    The prior post for COC live streaming feeds was to a Forum location, try this one:

http://web.icenetwork.com/news/artic...&vkey=ice_news
    Ahhh - that explains it! Thanks for this one. Awfully early but I'll be watching.

Custom Title
    I'm rooting for S/Z, Joannie, mirai and Ten! I predict Oda will win. Joannie should be shoe in to win here. I would like to see S/Z win here but it was reported that Xue had twisted her ankle several days ago, not sure if that would have any effect on them.

Can't wait! one more day to go

Custom Title
    I'm rooting for Carolina, may she finally coming back and enjoy her skate without feeling the pressure. I hope everyone can show up and enjoy, doing her best. All of them should stay on their feet and deliver. I love Joannie too, prefer the older skater to the younger

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4