Champs Camp 2009 | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Champs Camp 2009

fairly4

Medalist
i find it intriguing only one picture with caroline zhang and that is where mirai crept up on her and hugged her(in fun) even though it look like caroline zhang was caught off guard a bit.
hardly any pictures of caroline with the other skaters (why). it tell me more than they (usfsa) like. all not good

Sylvia

Record Breaker
Reposted the following from the Caroline Zhang thread in The Edge forum:
Evan is at Champ's Camp. I wouldn't read too much into why some skaters have more, or fewer, photos posted than others. Storms prevented some from arriving on time; photos are snapped when fun opportunities present themselves; I don't think there's a big science to it.
Lysacek is not the only skater not pictured in the Champs Camp photos through Saturday (Brandon Mroz and Kim Navarro are 2 others and there are a couple more as well).

Added today on the front page of the USFS site: "Icenetwork.com has photos, blogs and a soon-to-come video roundup from Champs Camp 2009."

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
nothing, I based it on the fact that Evan gets slammed for his over macho skating style, and the thread from earlier this summer where some were accusing federations of preferring the more "heterosexual looking" skaters... I honestly was not going for slanting it against any of the other skaters...

Medusa

Record Breaker
nothing, I based it on the fact that Evan gets slammed for his over macho skating style, and the thread from earlier this summer where some were accusing federations of preferring the more "heterosexual looking" skaters... I honestly was not going for slanting it against any of the other skaters...
And I was simply joking, I know you didn't want to imply anything.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I was hoping as much, but others may not get it so... yeah ;) I get paranoid when I'm tired :laugh: