Kawahara heads to the high seas | Golden Skate

Kawahara heads to the high seas

SailorGalaxia518

Record Breaker
http://web.icenetwork.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20090604&content_id=5141644&vkey=ice_news

When it comes to skating choreography, two-time Emmy Award winner Sarah Kawahara has done it all, from choreographing for a cast of thousands (or at least close to that number) for the Opening and Closing Ceremonies of the 2002 Olympic Winter Games in Salt Lake City to creating the hilarious skating sequences in the movie Blades on Glory. She's choreographed countless individual routines for Scott Hamilton and she's staged huge productions for Holiday on Ice and Disney on Ice.

LeCygne

Final Flight
She did a program for Caroline Zhang but isn't sure if it will be used. Kawahara is in discussion with a couple of other U.S. skaters about crafting their programs for 2009-10.

Oh really?!? I wonder what program. Not sure if it will be used? Interesting... Caroline's team must be extremely picky with her music/choreo next season, and rightfully so.

And I wonder what other U.S. skaters have contacted her...

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
I would love to see Caroline do a program from Sarah. Sarah is one of my favoriet choreographers ever, she always brings unusual moves to a program. I love what she has done with Bebe.