All roads lead to Toronto? | Golden Skate

All roads lead to Toronto?

ehdtkqorl123

On the Ice
I heard that so many skaters are visiting Toronto for this season.
Yu-Na and Adam are training with Orser. Patrick is also training in Canada.
Johnny, Jeremy Ten and many more are coming to the Cricket club to work on choreography with David Wilson. Also heard that Stephane is coming to Toronto.
Of course many skaters are coming to work with Lori Nicol...

Maybe I will have to build a tent in front of the exit gate at Pearson Airport so that I can see many of them lol

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
Canadian choreographers have been all the rage the last few seasons. Toronto is not that far from Vancover, so maybe the skaters want to check out the facilities and become slightly familiar with the city.

silverfox

Rinkside
Canadian choreographers have been all the rage the last few seasons. Toronto is not that far from Vancover, so maybe the skaters want to check out the facilities and become slightly familiar with the city.

Not too sure about that. Toronto and Vancouver are nearly a continent apart.

Emily Hughes is in Toronto working on her choreography with David Wilson again this season..

He does very nice work for skating choreography, but few skaters know how to sell it, and some skaters find it too dificult to absorb.

eleonora.d

On the Ice
Tomas Verner and Carolina Kostner right now are there as well to coreograph with Lori Nichol, as they always did in the last 3 seasons. And yes, I guess this year even more people'd like to become familiar with Canada.

Kostner especially is, ever since she coreographed with Browning in 2004/2005,2005/2006 and with Nichol in 2006/2007, 2007/2008, 2008/2009 and in 2009/2010.
Also Megan Smith, her coreographer in Oberstdorf I think she is canadian..?

heyang

Record Breaker
Not too sure about that. Toronto and Vancouver are nearly a continent apart.

Emily Hughes is in Toronto working on her choreography with David Wilson again this season..

I agree. Vancouver is on the SouthPacific coast of Canada - Toronto is close to the Great Lakes/Niagara Falls. Even on an airplane, the flight would be at least 4 - 5 hours.

efreedman

On the Ice
Does That Include Stephane Lambiel?

He's in Toronto as of today. Could this mean a comeback to competition?