Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Fan support at ice shows - how much is too much?

I've seen ILuvTodd cheering on skaters at the SOI show 2 years ago - didnt' realize it was her until after reading some of her posts LOL. Anyway, you can always hear her cheering and see her clapping for everyone. I didn't notice the flags, so they must be discreet enough for other audience members to not be annoyed and for the skaters to appreciate (since she was sitting on an on ice seat.)

I think it is key that signs not obstruct the views of other ticket holders.

pour atteindre l'inaccessible étoile! 1795's Avatar
    not directed towards ice shows but in general: when fans make dolls of their skaters to give them.....

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by 1795 View Post
    not directed towards ice shows but in general: when fans make dolls of their skaters to give them.....
    LOL is that too much? I would DEFINITELY make dolls if I were a crafty person On the other hand, it does depend on the skater's age and personality somewhat...

pour atteindre l'inaccessible étoile! 1795's Avatar
    like the johnny astro boy at NHK
    at worlds OD practice asian girls had giant pink boxes....and handed them to dom/shab....they were barbie like dolls of them in their OD costume... -____-

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3