Michelle named one of "Most Caring Athletes" | Golden Skate

Michelle named one of "Most Caring Athletes"

CB1AB2

Medalist
That was a very nice write up about Michelle. She deserves those three words. She is one in a million. Good for you Michelle.

cb

Lucy25

Final Flight
Aww...that was wonderful. I love how she said she couldn't hug all the stuffed animals. My dad would say, "She's my type of gal." Indeed she is a wonderful role model.

diamondqueen

On the Ice
CONGRAUTTIONS!!!!!!!
I am not surprised. Michelle is a very caring and loving person. This is a well deserved honor.

diamond:)

Panther2000

On the Ice
I am not suprised

Just like most here probably aren't suprised by this.You can tell by the way she acts on & off the ice. How she is a deeply caring person. & Unlike so many other people in her age group & star status( no matter if Singer, movie Star,daner etc..) she doe not have that DIVA thing about her. Just another reason why so many love her. I give her alot of credit Along with her parents. With Michelle being pulled in so many ways, She is so strong to stay on the right path. Though, I watch MTV sorry, I am hooked not because the people or show are so good. But, just to see how STUPID & fake most of their artist have become. Everthing nowadays is drama TV. & I couln't agree with Michelle more that young girls need REAL ROLE MODELS to look up to not silly girls like britney,christina, pink,etc... pretty much all of whom if they to fall back on anther career it would be posing nude or playboy or something.

Michelle though she hasn't won that Olympic GOLD( she has won just about everything else) still hasn't given up on her College dreams. I am happy that she has been recognized for something that is really important & not just flash

Way to go Michelle.