Katharina Gerboldt | Golden Skate

Katharina Gerboldt

chuckm

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Gerboldt had a rocky season last year. She withdrew from CoR, then placed 12th of 12 skaters at NHK. The high point of her season was a 6th at Euros, but that was in a decidedly lackluster field. She ended the season with a last-place finish at the World Team Challenge.

She did get one GP assignment, at Skate Canada, but the Russian Federation has been known to change assignments.

Maybe leaving Mschin will be good for her. I saw her once on video and she looked like she had something go for her, but the following year ^^^ applies.

poloska

Rinkside
I'm not a fan of her, but she is very good girl and I wish her all the best next season! :)

Fenomen

Spectator
Can someone please tell me something about Sokolovskaya. I donґt know her ... never hear her name.

Some years ago she trained by Arina Martinova (2-time Russian junior champion) and Lilia Biktagirova (2-time Russian bronze medalist). Now she trains Gerboldt, Nikita Mikhailov (participant of JGP, Nice cup) and some one yet. I think that Gerboldt wants work on one ice with Elena Vodorezova (coach of Denis Ten, Adelina Sotnikova, Artem Grigoriev etc.).

Lucky Star

Final Flight
Now it seems that the only lady Mishin has is Lisa? ;)

No, there's also 10 years old Masha Stavitskaya in his group.

I think it will be good for Katya, she is lovely skater and she has a talent, but Mishin didn't gave her enough attention. I hope next season will will be better for her