TV TRivia Round 4 | Golden Skate

TV TRivia Round 4

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
ok number 15 was NOT answered but being as how people are still trying I'll keep it up for this and then add 5 more :)

I'll be gone from this evening until probably Sunday evening... just letting you all know! :) so don't expect me on, I MAY sneak on my Aunt's laptop for a while but I'm not promising anything!

15. Which star of "Eight is Enough" suffered from an undiagnosed illness for many years and almost died while in a coma?

16. Which star of "Three's Company" has posed nude in Playboy twice?

17. Who was the only actor on "Magnum, P.I." who spoke with a fake accent?

18. Which actor on "McHale's Navy" played Murray in "The Mary Tyler Moore Show"?

19. Which star of "Welcome Back, Kotter" became one of the biggest movies stars of the 1970s?

20. What two actors played Father Mulcahey on "M*A*S*H"?

Point Board
4dk - 4
hrmsk8ingnut - 4
Pookie - 4
heyang - 4
RealtorGal - 1
Show 42 - 1
KwanFan1212 - 1

Last edited:

heyang

Record Breaker
Here are the easy one's;

18. Which actor on "McHale's Navy" played Murray in "The Mary Tyler Moore Show"? Gavin McLeod

19. Which star of "Welcome Back, Kotter" became one of the biggest movies stars of the 1970s? John Travolta

marguerita

Rinkside

The actress that played Krissy Snow's (Suzanne Somer) cousin......Jenny ??? can't think of her last name.............

Pookie

Final Flight
17. Who was the only actor on "Magnum, P.I." who spoke with a fake accent?

John Hillerman

One of them was William Christopher. Is that good for 1/2 a point? :p

4dogknight

Final Flight
16. Which star of "Three's Company" has posed nude in Playboy twice?
#1. choice is Priscilla Barnes who played Terri Alden and held the following titles in her early starlet days: Miss San Fernando Valley, Miss San Bernardino, Miss Redlands and Miss Hollywood. Priscilla was apparently a Penthouse Pet known as Joann Witty, and sued the magazine for using her real name in a re-release.

As an extreme longshot, it could be Jenilee Harrison who played Cindy Snow. She was a Rams cheerleader, a Kellogg's Corn Flakes box model, Miss Young America, Miss San Fernando Valley, Miss Hollywood and Miss Los Angeles.
If it’s not either of the above then it has to been one of men because it sure wasn’t Audra Lindley or Joyce DeWitt.

George Morgan played Father Mulcahey in the pilot; William Christopher played the role in the series beginning in 1972.
Additional information: Rene Auberjonois played the character in the 1970 film, M*A*S*H.

4dk who is still researching #15.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
ok... finally got a chance to get on(got my laptop, but haven't worked on it enough to figure out how to get it online though :laugh)

anyway

number 16 was answered correctly by windspirit... GOOD GUESS! ;)

number 17 was answered correctly by Pookie

number 18 and 19 were both answered correctly by heyang

and 4dk answered number 20 correctly

do you want to keep going on trying to guess number 15 or should I just give the answer?

4dogknight

Final Flight
15. Which star of "Eight is Enough" suffered from an undiagnosed illness for many years and almost died while in a coma?

This has to be a trick question or the star's illness is still a deep dark secret! I've done a lot of research and can't find any information of this type on any of the cast members of "Eight is Enough".

I give up and I'm anxious to know the answer.

4dk

4dogknight

Final Flight
Official Answer
serenity: I looked at this site as well as a number others for each cast member and could find nothing about a misdiagnosed illness or coma.

I think we need to wait for the official answer.

4dk

guinevere

Final Flight
I vaguely remember hearing about this back in the day - I think it was the 2nd or 3rd sister - I will guess Laurie Walters.

guinevere

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
ok I guess you all give up?

the answer is Adam Rich who played Nicholas Bradford (I've never seen the show so I have really no clue about any of this :laugh)

guinevere

Final Flight
DANG! I was gonna say Adam Rich, but then I got caught up on the "rumors of his death were a hoax" thing..... Goes to show that you should always put down your first response, and my 7th grade math teacher always said!

Good questions!

guinevere

4dogknight

Final Flight
I'm going along with Grgranny and her "what was the illness" question. And I'll take it one step further, in what year did the coma and correct diagnosis take place?

4dk

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
The book I'm using doesn't go into great detail... I wish it did... so I guess it'll remain a mystery until someone finds out on a website LOL

4dogknight

Final Flight
Tonichelle: When was your trivia book published. We could narrow the search from Adams' birth date to the publication date.

This is going to drive me nuts.

4dk

PS: Can you give me the title of the book and the publisher so if need be, I can take the question as far up the line as I can.
You do realize that this is the second question for which there were no details; the Gilligan's Island Revisted question was the first.