Naomi Lang | Golden Skate

Naomi Lang

sillylionlove

Medalist
Today Naomi Lang announced on her facebook page that she is pregnant with child number two and it's a boy.

Congrats to Naomi and Mark!!

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
She's married to Mark Fitzgerald, an ice dancer (and coach?).

We attended Fashion on Ice in Trenton, NJ in December 2006. Towards the end of the show Mark proposed to Naomi, and she accepted. It was a "Kleenex moment," and the proposal made it on the broadcast (one of the sponsors was Kleenex, BTW :rofl:). :love:

Congrats to Naomi and Mark! Now Lilia will have a little brother! :party: :biggrin:

That's good news, but what happened to Tcherneychev? They were such a good team, and always soooo undermarked.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Peter's been coaching and he and Naomi show up and skate at shows from time to time.

Medusa

Record Breaker
As far as I know Tchernyshev choreographed Kavaguti / Smirnov's short program last season.

heyang

Record Breaker
She's married to Mark Fitzgerald, an ice dancer (and coach?).

We attended Fashion on Ice in Trenton, NJ in December 2006. Towards the end of the show Mark proposed to Naomi, and she accepted. It was a "Kleenex moment," and the proposal made it on the broadcast (one of the sponsors was Kleenex, BTW :rofl:). :love:

Congrats to Naomi and Mark! Now Lilia will have a little brother! :party: :biggrin:

I was there, too. A lot of the audience had already departed because the show was over. Some of the audience left before the final applause was over to try to rush out of the parking lot. People who stayed for the re-takes got to see the proposal.

Congrats to the family. So, I guess that Naomi and Peter won't be doing many shows this season!

Tigger

Final Flight
I haven't heard much about what Naomi's been up to lately, so to see the thread title had me hoping this wasn't bad news.

Congratulations to her and Mark!! What wonderful news!!

Her and Peter's OD from 2001 Worlds in Vancouver is still one of my all time favourite OD's. They were just *so* smooth. :)