Jenny kirk--such a cutie! | Golden Skate

Jenny kirk--such a cutie!

Beautiful! Thanks for the post, Lipinskifan. My favorite was picture #2.

I hope Jenny really breaks out this year and makes the podium at Nationals.

Mathman

Pookie

Final Flight
The pictures are great! Jenny is such a beautiful young lady and Mike looks very handsome. :)

NansXOXOX

Final Flight
The picture of the two of them in similar poses is adorable. Jennifer has grown into a beautiful young woman. I just wish Mike would understand how much better he looks when his clothing isn't spray painted on.
Nan

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Thanks for sharing.........those pics were great! She is definitely the model type......if she doesn't make a big splash in figure skating, looks like she's still got a great future ahead of her.... 42

Last edited:

serenity

On the Ice
Dizzy, have you been spinning too much? lol
Some new modeling places have said it is ok to have a little extra weight on their models. I am sure there is one for the not so tall ppl.

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Dizzy........you're right. I forget how petite most of the skaters are...........:\ 42

Having recently seen Jenny skate in person from a very close seat, she is a gorgeous young woman. Quintessential pretty, pretty girl. While it's true she's not built to be a runway model, I can see her being in demand for skating-related advertising and even doing well at nonskating "head and shoulders" modeling. Actually, what I think is the icing on the cake is her voice. I think Jenny would be great doing certain kinds of commercials, such as for teen products. If not, I'll be happy to watch her skate:)
Rgirl

IDLERACER

Medalist
With a voice like hers, she could easily make a career out of working on Saturday morning cartoons. Perfect for kids, elfs, smurfs, whatever. She sounds exactly like Shirley Temple.

dizzydi

On the Ice
Jenny Kirk........

Serenity,

Of course, you are right. Perhaps Jenny could model for venues other than high fashion.

I like Jenny as well as the next fan and secretly hope that she will stick to skating singles or pairs at least for a few more years.

She's a cute kid.

Dizzy

dizzydi

On the Ice
Jenny Kirk........

Actually Jenny Kirk's voice sounds similar to that gymnast, Carrie Strug (or whatever her name might be). They both sound like Minnie Mouse. Kind of a cute voice for a kid.

Dizzy