Josee Chouinard - Canada's Other Sweetheart | Golden Skate

Josee Chouinard - Canada's Other Sweetheart

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Has anyone at Golden Skate seen Josee Chouinard's program The Sweater? It's from the 1997 womens pro champs and was choreographed by Leanne Miller.

I always loved to watch Josee skate. She had a struggle with her nerves when she competed as an amateur, but really came into her own as a pro.

This was a great program. Josee pulled it off. It could have been a disaster with that sweater!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fbe97GLGAmk

:bow::bow:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
isn't the sweater even older than 97? and yes I've seen it. Josee is one of my favorite ladies skaters... I was fortunate to see her LIVE in 1999... she skated to Rose in the Wind annnnnnnnnnnnndddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd.... ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... hmmmm I don't remember... Rose in the Wind was stunning, though. Second number was flirty and fun... probably the other program she used throughout 1998-99....

i love to skate

Medalist
I love that program of hers! Josee was my favorite lady when I was growing up. I have never seen anyone as happy as she was just to be on the ice and in front of a crowd. She was absolutely charming and could light up an arena.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
her work/friendship with Kurt over the years brought some great moments as well... and not just in the Snowden specials... (Kurt and Josee as siblings, though, was HYSTERICAL!)