Actor, Karl Malden has passed away | Golden Skate

Actor, Karl Malden has passed away

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
In a way it's sad that all of these other stars are overshadowed by one passing... though it's a bit understandable. Hollywood got hit hard the last couple of weeks... hopefully the summer reached it's quota and we can move on without any more.

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
In a way it's sad that all of these other stars are overshadowed by one passing... though it's a bit understandable. Hollywood got hit hard the last couple of weeks... hopefully the summer reached it's quota and we can move on without any more.

Yes, so true....

antmanb

Record Breaker

It reminds me a little of when Mother Teresa passed away very shortly after pricness Diana and all you would see.here in the media was about Princess Diana.

Ant

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I remember that as well... not as many tears shed either, and of the two Teresa was far more noble and honorable, IMO.

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
It reminds me a little of when Mother Teresa passed away very shortly after pricness Diana and all you would see.here in the media was about Princess Diana.

Ant

Funny, you should mention this. I heard today a reporter comparing the passing of Michael Jackson to Princess Diana's death. Sorry, not even close.

antmanb

Record Breaker
I remember that as well... not as many tears shed either, and of the two Teresa was far more noble and honorable, IMO.

Absolutely couldn't agree more :agree:

Funny, you should mention this. I heard today a reporter comparing the passing of Michael Jackson to Princess Diana's death. Sorry, not even close.

To be honest the media circus around both is comparable along with mass hysteria it seems to have caused.

I know that this comes across as harsh but the death of person is always a terrible awful thing so i just don't get all the fanfare for these people who personally, I never knew. I feel far worse for a friend of mine who lost his mother recently than i ever could about the death of a pop star so i find it pretty galling that MJ's on the news, tv, radio constantly while my friend goes through his personal hell.

The thing that turned my stomach most was the footage of MJ's little girl breaking down on the stage at the memorial, how could anyone let her put herself through that, and then i remember that it's the family that's made a living through exploiting and abusing it's children.

Ant

Last edited: