I'm sure your e-mails are bombarded with trivia from well meaning friends. Here are a few quips I received recently which you may or may not have aleady read.
Do you have any to share"
1. Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.
2. There is a very fine line betwen 'hobby' and 'mental illness'.
3. No matter what happens, someone will find a way to take it too seriously.
4. When trouble arises and things look bad, there is always one individual who perceives a solution and is willing to take command. Very often that individual is crazy.
5. The most powerful force in the universe is gossip.
6. You will never find anyone who can give you a clear and compelling reason why we observe daylight savings time.
7. There comes a time when you should stop expecting other people to make a big deal about your birthday.
8. A person who is nice to you,but rude to the waiter, is not a nice person. (Pay attention to that. It never fails!)