Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 35

Thread: Dreams on Ice 2009

  1. #1
    /(^.^)/\(^.^)\
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Lublin, Poland
    Posts
    306

    Dreams on Ice 2009

    Starts today!

    A show worthy of attention, as a lot of skaters will debut their new (gala) programs.

    News articles and photos:
    http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20...l-spo.view-000
    http://www.iza.ne.jp/news/newsarticl...deshow/193748/

    Miki looks amazing. Nobu's costume looks great as well! I wonder if it's a new Gala outfit, or did he borrow it from some other skater..? ETA: He appeared in this costume only during the opening of the show. The real Gala costume is even more worthy of attention.

    More news:
    http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20...000125-mai-spo
    Short notes about the performances:
    Miki - intense steps and beautiful movements,
    Nobu - landed triple axel and 3 triple jumps, comical program that made the audience enthusiastic,
    Fumie - fell on 3F, the program had a mature atmosphere,
    Akiko - kept making mistakes on jumps, but her skating was beautiful,
    Yukari - landed 3-2-2

    More photos:
    http://www.sanspo.com/sports/images/...2010000-p4.jpg <- is this only me, or did Stephane... expand a little..?
    http://sankei.jp.msn.com/photos/spor...2007014-p3.jpg
    http://mainichi.jp/enta/sports/graph/2009/0619/9.html <-- OMG Nobu!
    http://mainichi.jp/enta/sports/graph/2009/0619/10.html <--
    So THIS is his new EX costume!

    http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20...p-spo.view-000 <-- The Oda I love is back! Oh how I missed his infectious smile and funny programs.

    Miki looks just fab:
    http://mainichi.jp/enta/sports/graph/2009/0619/13.html

    This site contains a lot of photos and will be updated after every show:
    http://mainichi.jp/enta/sports/graph/2009/0619/?inb=yt

  2. #2
    Banned janetfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    6,889
    Thanks for the nice report. Miki does look HOT!!

  3. #3
    /(^.^)/\(^.^)\
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Lublin, Poland
    Posts
    306
    The Mainichi site (http://mainichi.jp/enta/sports/graph...619/index.html) got updated with some beautiful photos. My 2 favourites are:
    http://mainichi.jp/enta/sports/graph/2009/0619/17.html <-
    http://mainichi.jp/enta/sports/graph/2009/0619/19.html <- That's some creative choreography.

    The rumour has it that Akiko skated to a jazzy number in a gold costume and Nobunari's music was from the Austin Powers movie.

  4. #4
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lloret de Mar, Spain
    Posts
    377
    Miki looks great Thank you, Okami.

  5. #5
    /(^.^)/\(^.^)\
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Lublin, Poland
    Posts
    306
    News clip:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uslg5kxED04

    Miki looks great. I like the steps and music (does anyone recognize it?) And Nobu's programs looks beyond words. Austin Powers theme suits him well. I envy the lady in the audience!

  6. #6
    Banned janetfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    6,889
    Quote Originally Posted by Okami View Post
    News clip:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uslg5kxED04

    Miki looks great. I like the steps and music (does anyone recognize it?) And Nobu's programs looks beyond words. Austin Powers theme suits him well. I envy the lady in the audience!
    Clips are FUN!
    (Hope Joe doesn't see this though - between the music and Miki's little dance steps and death sprawl we may never hear the end of it

  7. #7
    leave no stone unturned seniorita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,580
    why i see in all photos only miki??
    She looks gorgeous by the way!Oda
    Where is Lambielino?

  8. #8
    /(^.^)/\(^.^)\
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Lublin, Poland
    Posts
    306
    Quote Originally Posted by seniorita View Post
    why i see in all photos only miki??
    Argh. Some photos were reorganized and the links no longer work or point to different pics.
    Here are the main photo sites:
    http://mainichi.jp/enta/sports/graph...619/index.html
    http://sankei.jp.msn.com/sports/othe...2007014-n1.htm
    http://www.sanspo.com/sports/news/09...2010000-n1.htm
    All the photos I linked should be linked there. The one with Stephane:
    http://sankei.jp.msn.com/photos/spor...007014-p11.htm
    (He's in the background, between Miki and Fumie)

    Where is Lambielino?
    The show just ended, so there are not that many photos yet and the media concentrate mostly on Miki/Nobunari ("Sexy & Comical" was the title of some of the news ). They should cool down by tomorrow and hopefully post something more.
    Last edited by Okami; 06-19-2009 at 11:26 AM.

  9. #9
    Banned janetfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    6,889
    Quote Originally Posted by Okami View Post
    Argh. Some photos were reorganized and the links no longer work or point to different pics.
    Here are the main photo sites:
    http://mainichi.jp/enta/sports/graph...619/index.html
    http://sankei.jp.msn.com/sports/othe...2007014-n1.htm
    http://www.sanspo.com/sports/news/09...2010000-n1.htm
    All the photos I linked should be linked there. The one with Stephane:
    http://sankei.jp.msn.com/photos/spor...007014-p11.htm
    (He's in the background, between Miki and Fumie)



    The show just ended, so there are not that many photos yet and the media concentrate mostly on Miki/Nobunari ("Sexy & Comical" was the title of some of the news ). They should cool down by tomorrow and hopefully post something more.
    Thanks again and please - more pics of Miki

  10. #10
    L'art pour l'art Medusa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,752
    Squee! (did I just squee?) Robin and Aliona are there. But what are they wearing ? What is the theme of that program? And isn't that the third or fourth new exhibition in half a year?

    Different costumes in another picture. Or more like black pants with white shirts, but I prefer that to the circus ones.
    Last edited by Medusa; 06-19-2009 at 11:39 AM.

  11. #11
    Off the ice Buttercup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Left field
    Posts
    3,407
    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    Squee! (did I just squee?) Robin and Aliona are there. But what are they wearing ? What is the theme of that program? And isn't that the third or fourth new exhibition in half a year?
    That's awful. Are those Faeilla/Scalli's FD outfits, picked up at an end-of-season discount? No, it can't be, because F/S had the colors the other way, right?

    Good thing Nathalie and Fabian are still using their costumes, I don't think Aliona could have gotten away with that skirt .

    Anyway, it looks like everyone had fun, which is good.

  12. #12
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    good place in the middle
    Posts
    150
    Okami , thank you!
    A breath of fresh air in all the philosophical off-season discussoins

    Miki does look amazing, she's a very beautiful young woman.
    But I guess I'm the only one who thinks her custom too much? The red bra with the black net …

  13. #13
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,713
    Quote Originally Posted by Danale View Post
    Okami , thank you!
    A breath of fresh air in all the philosophical off-season discussoins

    Miki does look amazing, she's a very beautiful young woman.
    But I guess I'm the only one who thinks her custom too much? The red bra with the black net …
    No you're not. I almost thought she switched to ice dancing.....with Morozov.
    But she has one gorgeous face! She sort of reminds me of Shibasaki Kou.

  14. #14
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    good place in the middle
    Posts
    150
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrlmy View Post
    No you're not. I almost thought she switched to ice dancing.....with Morozov.

    I was thinking about Christina Aguilera in Lady Marmalade or similar.

  15. #15
    On the Ice poloska's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by Danale View Post
    Okami , thank you!
    A breath of fresh air in all the philosophical off-season discussoins

    Miki does look amazing, she's a very beautiful young woman.
    But I guess I'm the only one who thinks her custom too much? The red bra with the black net …
    I don't like this costume at all, it looks weird... To be honest I'm tired of these similar Miki's exhibitions numbers, I want her to try something not pop,rnb style.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •