New Dube and Davison Article | Golden Skate

New Dube and Davison Article

i love to skate

Medalist
If anyone is interested here is a new article on Jess and Bryce:

http://www.thespec.com/Sports/article/603058

This team yet again had a summer of injuries. This time it was Bryce who had TWO more injuries. I wonder why they just cannot seem to catch a break. I love their new music choices and I really think they are going to have a rebound year. I think they can surprise a lot of people.

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
Not the summer you want to have before the olympics in your home country. I like the SP music choice, but I hope they bring some much needed emotion to it, unlike the robotic Carmen. I am not familiar with the LP music, here's hoping it is good.

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Thanks for this. Some skaters just seem to have their share of injury and plain old bad luck. I wish the best for Dube and Davison this season.

evangeline

Record Breaker
"The Way We Were"--a rather ironic choice for this team, no? I really hope it's not the usual schmaltzy-romance stuff we've been seeing from D/D for awhile.

But I suppose I'm glad that they've completely ditched their mind-numbing programs from last season.

Last edited:

i love to skate

Medalist
Well it is The Way we Were soundtrack so it won't just be that song. People were complaining that their Carmen was no good and didn't suit them. They are going back to a genre and theme that has given them success in the past. Smart move on their part.