What Does Mathman Love Most About Michelle? | Golden Skate

What Does Mathman Love Most About Michelle?

R

rgirl181

What Does Mathman Love Most About Michelle?

We can't just have fun with one moderator, so here's one for Mathman (I couldn't fit "In Honor of Mathman" and the title on the Poll Question line). These are my favorite schmaltzy things Mathman loves about Michelle, but feel free to add your own. Just having some end 'o season fun;)
Rgirl

P

Pookie

Re: What Does Mathman Love Most About Michelle?

I chose the fingertips, each one on a different level. :)
Michelle does have lovely fingers.
By the way, I tried to do that and I just looked silly or deformed. :lol:

S

sk8ing lady2001

Other. He loves everything. :)

J

Joesitz

Sometimes I think Mathman just might get into stalking, and then I would be jealous.:cool:

Joe

M

mathman444

Oh those lovely 10 fingers, each representing a virtue, ever striving the one to outshine all the rest: honesty, purity, constancy, chastity, kindness, courage, faith, hope, charity and thumbkin (OK, I ran out of virtues when I got to her left thumb. ;) )

Mathman

E

eltamina

<blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Oh those lovely 10 fingers, each representing a virtue, ever striving the one to outshine all the rest: honesty, purity, constancy, chastity, kindness, courage, faith, hope, charity and thumbkin (OK, I ran out of virtues when I got to her left thumb[/quote]

And I thought you love Michelle for the synergistic/geometric progression audio/visual pleasure of listening to the wonderful music and watching her skate. In another words it is a MM, Lori and Michelle piano trio??

pub94.ezboard.com/fgolden...=720.topic

E

Excidra2001

I went with 'Fingers on her spirals'. He seems to think if a female skater places her fingers in certain position, it makes her spirals look more graceful.

Hey Mathman, the extension on my spiral sucks, but I know where to place those darn fingers.

R

rgirl181

As of right now, out of 14 votes it's a 5/5 tie between "fingers on her spiral" and "purity of body and soul." Perhaps, to use an oft-used phrase, Michelle has more purity of body and soul in her little finger than the rest of us have in our entire bodies;)

Angie, I wish I would have thought to put "Michelle's Kwanderfulness" as one of the choices:D
Rgirl

D

Dee4707

Ge-e-e-e--e-z Mathman, I just couldn't vote. I don't even gush that much over my favorite skater.

Dee

R

RealtorGal

<span style="color:navy;font-family:comic sans ms;font-size:small;">Purity of body and soul? I don't THINK so. We don't even know her. As for "body," well, she does have a boyfriend so I'd be willing to bet that that's out. I voted for that finger thing. He's really made a big fuss about that! </span> :rollin: :lol:

E

eltamina

I won’t bet on the body is out. Some elite skaters start dating relatively late. Sarah does not have a boyfriend; Michelle started dating her first and only boyfriend Ferrence about 2 years ago? None of us know Michelle, but it is just as likely that the body is not out, because she has the amazing mature defense of sublimation. (I am throwing around psycho babble terms, I am anticipating Dr. Watson or Joesitz to put me in my place soon)

Her mind: We learnt something interesting. Michelle said in an interview at worlds 2000, that she did not watch her competitors skate, because she wanted to avoid the temptation of wishing them splat fests. I think she handles temptation well.

F

Freddy the Pig 2

I voted for "other."

R

rgirl181

Freddy,
Could you be more specific about the "other?":D
Rgirl

S

Show 42

Gosh, Mathman likes Michelle??? When did this happen? :p 42