Being a pain again! | Golden Skate

Being a pain again!

antmanb

Record Breaker
Hello!

So why is it always me being a pain in the ****?!

I was just wondering if it might be possible to switch the sections of the site for the 2008-2009 and 2009-2010 competitions so that the 2009-2010 appears below the first section.

I don't know if it's just me but i keep clicking into last seasons folders and then doing a double take when i'm in the wrong one?

Please feel free to tell me where to go also :laugh:!

Ant

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
I think it's a good idea--I'll take it up with the other mods (I make the same mistake you do) :laugh:

antmanb

Record Breaker
I'm glad it isn't just me that clicks in the wrong section and then finds himself scratching his head!

It was ok until the summer competitions started and that caused the confusion!

Ant

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
you all DO know how to minimize the different sections so you DON'T make that mistake, don't you?

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
each section on the right hand corner has this little icon:
collapse_tcat.gif
just click on it and the boards that are under that section "minimize/disappear" you can always click on it again (though the arrows point down) to get them to appear again.

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
collapse_tcat.gif
just click on it and the boards that are under that section "minimize/disappear" you can always click on it again (though the arrows point down) to get them to appear again.

Thanks, that works. Maybe if we could move the sections as we like, but no big deal ;)

collapse_tcat.gif

!!! :bow: How do you know all this cool stuff? :bow:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
snowflake, I don't think that's an option on the board, but it would be cool (and something I wouldn't mind having! hee hee!)

MM - I play around with all the functions and I'm on more than just Golden Skate... so yeah...

antmanb

Record Breaker
What MM said!

I had no idea you can minimize them and that will certainly stop me from click in last seasons folder!

Thanks for the tips :)

Ant

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
you all have never wondered what that icon was for before?????

wow... see, curiousity is a GOOD thing. embrace it! ;)

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
And Paula has just moved last season to the Archive. :rock: 1 July is Paula's start of the year's skate calendar, if you wonder next year when to expect the old year's forums to disappear.

antmanb

Record Breaker
I just noticed that the old competitions folder had gone and assumed it had been archived!

Thanks!

Ant