Indy Pairs Challenge (July 31-Aug. 2) | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Indy Pairs Challenge (July 31-Aug. 2)

sillylionlove

Medalist
I would love to see Amanda and Mark get a second slot. I am such a big fan of theirs and I think they are sooooo underrated. Besides I would love to see them at Skate America. Not only are the such a great couple to watch....they are so nice!!!

Sylvia

Record Breaker
HeatherC has finished uploading all the Senior free skate videos (7) she filmed at Indy -- just click on the link I posted earlier.

ETA: This news was posted earlier in the Skate America thread but I will repost it here -- Castile/Okolski were officially assigned to Skate America on August 6, with the 3rd U.S. pairs slot still TBA.

It remains to be seen which U.S. teams may receive Senior B assignments. Katz/Lynch (6th at 2009 Nationals) are a likely candidate based on their Indy performances (6th in SP, 5th in FS).

Last edited:

gold12345

Medalist
Thanks for the video links. The person who filmed did a great job. The picture quality is really good.

I wonder what they are waiting for to fill the final SA slot. Maybe Inoue/Baldwin will get offered it, but they have NHK only a few days beforehand, so I can't see that working out too well.

Last edited:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
if I'm not mistaken HeatherC1212 is kwanfan1212 on our boards here... ;) she's a fantastic person (and not just because she shares all this goodness)